Chapter 6

Regina's POV

As I opened Sarah's bedroom door I was greeted by her laughter.

     "Why didn't you tell me your brother was here with his friends?!"

My remark just made her laugh even more.

She was seriously getting on my last nerves now. I just rolled my eyes at her in annoyance. Gladly she noticed this and stopped laughing.

All you could hear now was just boys talking and laughing .

Sarah then came up to me...

    "Im really sorry Regina I didn't mean to make things stressful for you on your date. I just wanted to lighten up the mood sense you seemed so tense and worried about it."

Oh who am I kidding now I couldn't even be made at my bestfriend even if I wanted to.

I just nodded my head at her and engulfed her into a hug because I knew after all that her intentions weren't bad.

*1 Hour Later*

     I took one last glance at myself in the mirror satisfied with how I looked thanks to Sarah.

     She decided to help me out today... Since she was so eager about me finally going out.

I can say that she was more eager than I was.

     My hair sat straight on my shoulders. It looked really glossy and shiny for some reason. It looked really nice.

      As of my makeup Sarah just kept it simple and I was glad for that. I didn't want to cake up my face like some girls.

     She put some mascara on my eyelashes and a some light pink lip gloss on my lips.

      Although I felt uncomfortable with lipstick i just let her have her way.

     I was now going to exit Sarah's room to head on my way.

     I gave her a quick hug and thanked her in my way out. Before I closed the door she whistled at me.

     Oh God only Sarah would do something like that.

      I turned on my car and  looked at my phone to see what time it was. It was now 7:00. I had to hurry before I was late.

     10 minutes later I arrived at Brooks Cafe. I looked around to see if he was there by any chance. I saw him and a smile started apper on my face.

     He saw me and then waved at me. I waved back and was on my way to where he was seated.

'JUST A FILLER'   CAME OUT BAD THOUGH DIDNT IT? 😫

-M