Chapter 2: What Happened

One Month Ago

" Where does the general keep his armies? " , Kat asks. "Uuuhhhh I don't know!!!" , Jazzy exclaims. " In the barracks, duh!!" , I remark! "No!" , Kat laughs / shouts, " he keeps them up his sleeveies!! " ,We all started laughing, especially me, who laughs like a dieing boar. I aways laugh the hardest and and the longest, which is sometimes kinda embarrassing. " Uh ya!! " , Kat says, " Wow that wasn't that funny, but I guess you thought it was!"   "Vheronica thinks everything is funny!" , Jazzy says. I feel embarrassed and the slightest bit hurt, but I obviously don't show it. " Ya I do, I guess a lot of things seem funny to me.", I say. I put on a smile as we walk down the street to Kat's house.

One Month Later

Tears stream down my face as I recall the events of earlier in the afternoon. I think back to the good old days, which was only a month ago, and that sent me wailing all over again. I try to think what I could possibly do, but I just can't think right now. And the worst part, my parents are forcing to go to school, after what they did to me! If they get mad because I fail the test, I'll just say they did t give me a day to pull myself together, anyways, it just happened a couple hours ago, but I know I will never forget that awful moment when, oh.. I can't even think about it! Ugh that's it, I'm outa here! I'm going to go bike to the to the park and just sit and think, I might actually sleep over at Jennifer's , that is if she is not mad at me.... Ugh!!