Chapter 4: Upside Down

BOOM, CRASH !!!!!! The house shakes, I hear screaming, from the kitchen!!!!!!! I go to open the door, but Vheronica almost jumps on me to stop me. " No!", she shouts, and heads toward the window, " this way Jazz," she says, and then she almost falls over, as if an impossible truth just hit her. " What Vi?!", I ask, worried about the way she almost fell. "They're here...", she whispers, so that I can barely hear, and before I know it, I'm almost dragged out the window. "Wait!", I shout to her so she hear me over the rumbling of the house. "We need to bring some survival stuff!" And so we wrecked the room searching for valuables and helpful things. " Jazzy!" , Vheronica shouts, "Do you still have that pathetically hidden food stash of yours, or let me guess your parents found it and took it out?" " Actually," I say rather proudly, " They never found it!" "Brah, I bet when you were little and you guys played hide-and-seek, they NEVER found you. ", Vheroinca says, matter-of-factly. " Ya I guess...", I mutter back. I pulled out the stash, which thank god, was already in a bag, and we jumped out the window, and just as we started for our bikes... " My brother!", I shout, " We can't forget him!! And he won't be able to escape, he's only 5 for pete's sake!" I start running towards his room, along with Vi, but as we peer in, I catch a glipse of him being snatched my this ruthless man, with my brother, my helpless brother, who broke a hole in my door, who even peed on it! Who plays with my make up and makes me want to throw a bike on his head, my buetiful brother, and he's snatched away by some ogre of a man, to be pulled into a madness of who knows! I start to go inside, but Vheronica stops me. "Let go!", I shout, " let me save him!" "No, Vheronica says, " we have to go to Kat's house! "No!" , I shout even louder. "We have too!", Vheronica is almost shouting too. "But.." , I start, "We have to go to Katriona's house!!!", she screams. I step back, surprised, but only for a second. "I'll go get my bike" I say, and I run across the yard to get my helmet. Now, if you wondering why I suddenly listened  to her, then I'll tell you this, Vheronica NEVER ever ever ever said Katriona's full name. Always Kat Kat Kat never Katriona, and so when she said her full name, I realized that going to Katriona's house was more important than trying to save my brother, because I have no chance of actually saving my brother right now, but I do have a chance to save Kat, and we have to take the chance to save whoever we can, I don't know the whole story, but I know enough to know how things are going to out. So let's just hope that what ever happens, its good.