chapter 14

Maggie's p.o.v

Did he just say what I think he said.

"Niall, do.... do you realize what you just said?" I asked, I want to make sure I'm not going crazy.

"Yes Maggie, I love you ok. You are perfect in so many different ways. If I had to tell you why I fell in love with you in the first place, it will take me years." Niall said grabbing me from my waist.

I looked at the ground until I felt a warm, sour liquid running down my cheek. I felt two warm fingers under my chin lifting it up to meet those beautiful blue orbs. Those perfect lips started to get closer to mines, until they reached mine.They were so soft and warm.His lips were like a puzzle piece, we were ment to be together. He slowly pulled away, once again meeting those ocean, blue eyes.

" Hey why are you guys - " Louis said looking at us and started smirking.

"We will be out there in a minute. " Niall said still locking his gaze with mine.

"Should we go now? " I asked wiping away my tears.

"Yea I'll get the popcorn. " Niall said getting the popcorn.

"About time! What took you guys so long?" Harry asked.

"They were to busy making out." Louis said trying to hold back the laughter.

" Your just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend. " Niall said.

"So is Maggie now your girlfriend? " Liam asked. Great to go Liam.

"Lets start the movie." Zayn said. I owe him big time.

I really wasn't paying attention to the movie. The question is, am I really his girlfriend?