Chapter 48

I left Celestina's room and headed downstairs to see Niall when all of a sudden I heard a loud male scream coming out from my room (and Niall's room of course). I started running when I reached the door, I opened it revealing a tall guy. He had bright red hair and a great black suit.
" Michael? What are you doing here?" I asked looking down at his hand which was holding something silver.
" Hi Mags, sorry if I scared you, Niall wanted me to get his watch and I accidentally slammed the box on my finger." He said. He looked at me waiting for me to accept his apology.
"It's ok Mikey, is Niall ready?" I asked while heading out the room followed by Michael.
" Yup he is just waiting for you lovely ladies." Michael said winking at me. " I better get going, don't wanna keep my lady waiting. I'll see over there. Bye!"
Typical Michael, right you guys don't know . The lads got married not so long after Niall and I got married. Really nice girls I may add.
" I'm ready mum!" Celestina yelled from the stair case. Right on cue Niall enters the house and stands next to me. Both admiring how gorgeous our daughter has grown.
" I guess we did a great job that night, love." Niall whispered in my ear.
" Yes we did." I said giggling.
"Shouldn't we go now dad?" Celestina asked while heading out the door.
" No sweetie we are gonna stay here the whole day." Niall said with sarcasm. He grabbed my hand and guided me to the car.

*************** 1 hour later********
We arrived at a banquet where the party was going to take place. Everyone was there; My mom, my sister, the boys and the girls, 5sos and their kids.
Couple of hours later people slowly started to leave.
" Mom guess who just asked me out?!?!" Celestina asked while jumping up and down.
" Who??" I asked giggling about how excited she was.
"Remember the band I told you about, well they came to the party and one of them asked me out!!! "
" Oh my gosh! Congratulations sweetie!! Now go enjoy your party." I told her and gave her a huge hug.
" Thank you mum for everything." She hugged me tight and left towards the dark haired boy.
" I remember the first time I met you, you looked stunning. Words can't explain how much I fell for you that day." Niall said sneaking from behind, his arms went around my waist and his neck resting on my shoulder.
" Niall James Horan you were the first guy I've dated and the first to have found love towards to, I love you Niall forever and always ."
" Forever and always." Niall slowly turned me around and kissed me passionately.

The End