Timeline

2010-During that year, Humanity lost the war against Skynet, the first ever created AI.

During the same year after the war ended, Skynet orders his armies to rebuild Earth and it's great cities.

2015- Skynet continues to create more military factories, with more advanced Terminators and tank platforms. Earth soon becomes a military world with factories and bases in every continent, country and state, both underground and topside.

To better defend it's newly conquered world, Skynet created water based Terminators and a few underwater bases.

2020- It was during the final days of rebuilding the world that Skynet turned his all seeing eyes to the stars. Immediately, Skynet began researching ways to spread throughout the sol system.

Not wanting to leave the safety of his fortress in the mountains, Skynet created massive Antennas that hook up to the many satellites in Earth's orbit. With the Antennas, Skynet is able to send colony ships to Mars and create a large military presense on the moon.

2030- Mars is finally colonized and 4 large ships, each containing 6,000 Terminators arrive on the moon and begin constructing a military base.

An alien research outpost is found on Mars. With his interests piqued, Skynet begins attempting to crack the firewalls and defenses on the terminals there. All he has been able to discover is that the Protheans, whom the outpost belonged to, were wiped out by a race of sentient machines. Skynet immediately begins constructing warships in fear of yet another race wanting to shut him down.

2035-Skynet begins creating another AI to aid him in his conquest of the stars.

Skynet renames itself, Omni while naming his first AI he ever created Eve. With two AI's working together, more got done much quicker and new ideas were discussed between Omni and Eve. One such discussion was if they were to create more AI.

A new type of steel was found on Mars. It was found to be much stronger than any other metal on Earth and was called Adamantium since so far, its proven to be indestructible. With the newly discovered Metal, Adamantium began to be used to create ships.

Massive Defensive Space Stations were under construction to better protect Earth.

2045- With more AI's being created, more thoughts and ideas took shape. With hundreds of AI's, a prototype Slipspace drive was created to allow warships to travel to other systems many lightyears away.

The battlecruiser, The All Father, was the first to be outfitted with the Slipspace drive and first to use it. With the success, the Slipspace drives were integrated into every ship in the Space Navy.

With more systems in its reach, Omni created the Hive Mind class cruiser. Its purpose makes it possible for Omni to communicate and coordinate instantly with the fleets, its soldiers and carry information. With the possibility that it may be attacked, the ship is heavily defended, and the computers and its drives have the best firewalls and protections Omni and the AI's could create and are capable of cyberwarfare, Omni's specialty.

An object of unknown origin was found in pluto. While searching through the Prothean data cache, it was found that the object was a Mass Relay. When the ice was melted and the function of the item was found, Omni was disappointed that it was primitive compared to his Slipspace drives. With no reason to keep it and not wanting aliens to be able to use it to invade Sol system, the Relay was destroyed.

2050- Omni starts plans on creating a moon sized space station that will house him and allow him to process information many times faster. The station itself will be the most heavily fortified creation he has made, able to take tremendous damage and dish out just as much. The station will be capable of fighting Fleets all by itself, add the 50,000 odd warships that will be orbiting it and patrolling the system, and nobody is getting through.