Chapter 1: First Contact

Cybertron Territory
Planet Galbatron
Underwater military base Atlantis II

During the last few months, Planet Galbatron has flourished. Cities were raised, tunnels dug, underground and underwater military bases were built and manned, as well as a few on the surface to trick enemies into believing them to be main military bases. Due to Cybertronians being cybernetic, they dont need sleep. Not even the ones with organic skins.

With no sleep, they were able to work 24/7 non-stop. Now, Galbatron became the main Fortress World in the system. Within weeks, Galbatron was complete. While waiting for the Humans to show up, they began colonizing the other 4 nearby worlds as more ships began to appear with more workers, civilians and more soldiers.

Soon, Alderaan, a large planet with similar atmosphere to Mars, was made into a Ship World. With Ships being pumped out of Alderaan as if they were in wartime production, The system of Galbatron soon had the beginnings of a home fleet to defend it. So far, the Galbatron System had 2 Super Dreadnoughts, 30 Dreadnoughts, 50 Battlecruisers, 50 Carriers with a single super carrier, 200 cruisers, 800 Frigates and 1000 Corvettes. A grand total of 2133 ships.

Its not a very impressive number compared to the middle or inner colonies. The 3 other worlds in the System were made into a Military world, Mining World and Shield Worlds respectively.

It is calculated that within a year, the system would become Self-sufficient. Deep within the oceans of Galbatron was the Galbatronian Military Base of Atlantis II. It was modeled after the original on Cybertron. Within the heart of the Base sat Cortana, The AI in charge of the Galbatron System.

She was currently reviewing a report that informed her the Alliance have finally decided to investigate the relay she activated. The war against these Turians must be getting to them if they are desparate enough to look for allies.

She soon felt a ping and reached out to it knowing who was contacting her.

"Lord Omni" She bowed.

Onni nodded. "Cortana. I dont believe i need to remind you how important it is that this goes right" He said in a serious voice.

Cortana nodded. "I know how humans are my lord. I wont disappoint you" She said in just a serious tone.

She was usually playful and full of mirth, but when Omni told her to do something, she put on her serious face on and did it to the best of her abilities. That's what got her this job.

"I know you wont Cortana. Now, on to why Im here. I have received a report that the Alliance is losing on Shanxi to the Turians. They know there is alien life here and have finally decided to investigate and ask for aid. I already sent a fleet to Galbatron. They should arrive in a few hours and are tasked with securing Shanxi. They will be under Fleet Admiral Marcus" Omni said.

Cortana nodded again. "Dont worry my lord. I will have a treaty with the Humans soon. I will also warn them about the Reaper threat" She said with a determined look.

"Good. See to it nothing bad happens" Omni paused for a second before stating. "They are here"

----Minutes later----

The relay has activated and began glowing before dumping out 30 ships of various sizes. By Alliance standards, there are 5 cruiser, 1 carrier, and the rest are frigates. As soon as they arrived, they gasped in shock.

Before them was a system with 5 planets. But thats not what caught their attention. No, it was the Armada and patrol fleets that surrounded the 5 worlds. Hundreds of ships, many of them bigger than anything they have ever seen. The biggest one was 15 km long and looked like a relay, but instead of rings on the middle, there was a large dome that they guessed was their command center.