Chapter 3: First Contact War

Human Alliance Territory
Roman System

In the Rome System, 2500 ships were gathering and preparing to destroy the Turians attacking Shanxi or die trying.

They have yet to leave because they received orders from Alliance Command that we have gained allies and that they have sent their own fleets to aid us. Admiral Hacket wouldn't have bought it until Commander Anderson told him his wife was meeting with another alien race. Still, Hacket hated waiting since human lives were being lost every minute they delayed.

It was then that he was cut from his musings.

"Sir, it appears my wife wasnt kidding. Radars detect 5000 ships! And they are massive!" Anderson stated from his station.

"Sir, we are being hailed!" Caroline said from her station next to the communications computers.

Hacket nodded and straightened out before the screen changed to show a man dressed in an Admiral's uniform. He sat straight with a determined look in his face.

"Admiral Hacket, I am Fleet Admiral Marcus of the Cybertron Empire. We are here to aid you in retaking Shanxi" He spoke loud and clearly and straight to the point. Hacket liked him already.

With a smile that would scare even a robot, Hacket replied.

"Finally we can take the fight to these Turians! When are you able to leave?" He asked. He wanted to leave immediately. In his mind, Hacket was impressed with Marcus and his people's show of military might. And he wasnt the only one. Across the Alliance's fleet, everyone was surprised by the sheer size of not just the fleet, but the individual ships as well. They all had one thought going through their heads. 'The Turians are so screwed'

Marcus gained an identical grin as he replied. "We are always ready. Lets give these Turians something to fear" He said.

Hacket smiled and nodded before giving the orders.

"Men and Women of the Alliance. Today is the day we finally take back Shanxi. When we finally push against the Turian aggressors and teach them not to mess with Humanity! And we won't be alone! Our new allies, the Cybertronian Empire has sent a large fleet to assist us in this endeavour. Now lets give these Turians a horror story for them to tell their children about! All ships, begin en mass FTL travel" Hacket ordered.

By the end of the speech, every human had a determined expression on their faces as they jumped to Shanxi with their allies.

The jump didnt take long at all as 15 minutes later, they arrived at the edge of the system and headed towards Shanxi.

"Sir, we are picking up Alliance transmissions on the surface. They are still alive!" Caroline said excitedly.

Hacket nodded. "Lets give them a hand then. But first, lets take out the Turian Armada" Hacket said as he focused on the 6123 ships orbiting Shanxi.

"Its a good thing we waited for our allies sir, otherwise we would have been destroyed with just their numbers!" Anderson said.

Hacket couldnt help but agree. He would have voiced his agreement if Marcus hadnt appeared on screen.

"Hacket, I will be dividing my fleets. 1500 will flank the Turian fleet to the left while 1000 will do a quick jump above them and another 1500 will flank the right while you take the middle. The rest will provide join you in the middle" Marcus said.

Hacket nodded seeing as his people would want to face the Turians head on. That and it was a good plan.

After relaying orders, the allied force began to split into groups as the Turian armada turned to face the new threat.