One

S.Coups Pov

" Seungcheol Oppa!" The fans yell

We are at a fan event just hanging around on the stage. This is what we normally do at the beginning of our events. It helps calm the fans down so everything isn't so loud. We are about an hour into the event and we are about to start performing in about 15 minutes. Then everything gets loud again. I look towards the side of the stage and see Jeonghan has arrived.

He's wearing a black mask, a big sweatshirt, and really skinny jeans. He walks with his head down because he's sick and he just came from the doctors. Somehow this angelic boy happens to take my breath away every time I see him. Only this time it hurts my heart a little, I hate seeing my baby sick.

He ignores everyone's "Hellos" as he walks on to the stage. He ignores me too and has a seat at the chair at the end of the table. The members look a little shocked but they leave him alone. I walk behind his chair and bend down to his ear.

" What's wrong baby?" I whisper but he gets up and leaves the stage

I follow him backstage and he walks a little faster. I grab his hand and pull him into my chest. There's nobody back here so we stay in this position. He tries to get away but I hold him closer. This time he gives in and leans on my chest.

" Baby what's wrong?" I ask holding his face and looking in his eyes. He takes off his mask and his face looks even more hurt.

" It's not getting better. I'm not getting better. I--" He stops as his eyes start to get glossy

My heart just broke into so many pieces. I really want to help him through this but what can i do? All I can do is tell him everything is gonna be ok. But is it? Are we really gonna be ok?

" I just want to be a normal person" he finishes his sentence as a tear falls down his cheek

" You are a normal person Baby." I say wiping his tear away

He lowers his head as more tears build up. I lift his chin and kiss him once. He doesn't react and stares at me. Is he okay? Then he grabs my face and starts kissing me. I smile into the kiss and start kissing him back. This time it's more passionate and lasts longer. I put my hands on his hips as things start to get interesting but then we get interrupted.

" Jeonghan?! S.coups?! Where are you?!" Woozi says through the mic

Our kiss ends and I grab my mic from my pocket.

" Sorry we just had to use the bathroom. We'll be right out"I lie

" Arasso. Hurry the fans are waiting!" he says

Jeonghan puts his mask back over his mouth as I kiss him one more time on the head. He doesn't want to sing today so Joshua is singing all of his parts. We walk in different ways towards opposite ends of the stage. I walk in on the right side and after about a minute he walks in on the left side.

We get into our position and the music starts.

Jeonghans Pov

During the whole performance I see seongcheol glancing at me making sure I'm okay. Now I feel bad for making him worry. We performed every song and now it's time for the Q&A. I head backstage before we begin. The crew hands me medicine and water to drink. They fan me because I feel like I'm about to pass out.

I go back onstage and have a seat in the same chair as last time. I want to be unnoticeable as possible. It works since no fans are screaming my name. But I really do wish they would stop screaming everyone's names. Woozi puts his finger to his lips and tries to get the crowd quiet but they just scream louder. Then our manager comes up and tells the crowd to be quiet and they listen.

" Jeonghan is very sick right now. The loud screaming really isn't helping him get better. So we would really appreciate it if you could stop screaming at us and just stop screaming in general. We appreciate your support but it gives us headaches. Thank you" Joshua says

I look over to him and wink saying thank you as he nods a your welcome. I don't know what I would do without him. He's been my best friend since before we debuted. Without him and Seungcheol I would be a mess.

We might be best friends but he doesn't know everything. He doesn't know I'm gay and he doesn't know I'm with coups. I'm too nervous to tell anyone. If I ever get over this anxiety problem then we can think about telling everyone.

" Jeonghan? JEONGHAN!" Woozi screams as I blink

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't hear him calling me. Some of the fans laugh but some of them look worried. The fans don't know about my problem either.

" This girl has a question for you" he says

"Why aren't you singing? You don't seem like yourself" she says as put my mask up on my head wearing it like a headband

" I slipped into the diamond life and my throat landed on vernon's jawline" I quietly say since my throat really does hurt as everyone starts laughing

" Everyone gets sick once in a while. Today was my turn. Don't worry I'll be better soon" I say still barely audible as I put my mask back on

I love seeing our fans but can this event just end already? Im starting to feel even worse and I really don't want to throw up on stage. Finally after 10 minutes the event is over and we can head home.