Chapter 1: Meeting Myself

River Song was reading a book in library at Luna University, when she heard, that noise, noise she was waiting for. River let book with her notes on table and ran towards that noise.

When she saw TARDIS, she smiled and got in. "Hello Sweetie" she said to her Doctor.

"Good to see you Mrs. Song" River came to him.

"What about welcome k..." she didn't manage to finish sentence because her husband gave her a long kiss. "So Sweetie, where will we go?"

"What about Paris 19th century?"

"Oh, romance. I love it" Doctor smiled at her and put coordinates in TARDIS, while River switched breaks off and then they both together flew to their destination. Both hand in hand walked out of TARDIS to Eiffel tower. "It's beautiful here, I have never been to Paris"

"really?" she nodded.

 River put her diary out of pocket and open it "So, where are we?" She started asking about adventures, if they have done that together.

When they were ready, River smiled and gave the Doctor long kiss and they didn't even notice landing of blue box, from which came out a skinny high man in brown suit. 

When River and Doctor stop kissing, they finally noticed man staring at them. "Um... Hello" she said. "Hi, but but you are... You di-" man in brown suit didn't finish sentence, because 11 jump to his talk: "Don't say that!"

"OK, if you say so but she is. Who are you?"

River answer that: "he's my husband and what you shouldn't tell me?"

Doctor whisper in her ear: "It's younger me... That's Spoilers, don't call me the Doctor, since you already said that I'm your husband, alright?" River nodded.

"So, who are you?" Ask 10.
"I'm Mr. Song and this is my wife River." Answer 11.
"Nice to meet you River" said 10 and kissing her hand, pretending that he doesn't know her. River was surprised.
"And who are you?"
"I'm the Doctor" said 10.
"Doctor who?" said River and winked at her Doctor.
"Just Doctor, what are you doing here?"
"We are on honeymoon," answered 11 quickly. River held his hand.
"Oh, I'll go my way. Enjoy romantic honeymoon in Paris"
"Stay with us, it'll be our pleasure." River pleaded. 
"If I have to..." said ten to River and smiled at her.
They all three went to Eiffel tower.