Chapter 6: The end

11 is getting cold... In room is temperature so much lower than 0°C.
10 is lying on ground, doing nothing, 11 doesn't care about him, he doesn't care about cold, all what he is interest in is his precious River, his wife, his dying wife...

"But you can't die here...that's wrong..." say 11 crying. "River... Come back to live, come back to me, please..." he break up crying.
"You might don't like what I'll do now, but I need you... I will die without you..." his hands start to glow yellow... 11 put them on her chest, regeneration energy all around... River start breathing and slowly open eyes...
"Doc...tor..."
"River, I'm here... You will be alright, I promise... Stay with me..."
River make smile at 11, her wounds heal...

She is alright, just bit exhausted... They smile at each other and 11 say:
"I'll just look what's wrong with him, OK?" River nod and 11 knee to 10.

He listen to his beating hears. Smile. Of course he is alive, if he won't, he will regenerate or 11 will die.

-------------------

10 slowly wake up. He looks around, he is lying in his TARDIS...
"Hmm... What happend? I crashed maybe..." 10 stand up and look at scanner...
"Ah... Paris 19. century... Lets look outside..." he walk out of TARDIS, look around... He is in some park, not many people around... In direction from him is walking man in tweed coat with brown hair, who is supporting woman with blond curly hair. "I know that hair, but from where... Oh... No, that's impossible, she is...." he swallow. "It's just hair...They look happy, together.... That definitley can't be her... I'll let them be..." he thinks... Doctor take a deep breath, lock TARDIS and go to walk around after-revolution Paris...

A/N: so that's it... It's bit short but I hope you like it although. 😉 thank you for support!