|Chapter 4|Sohmas

Y/n Pov

"I think we're lost" I said. Haru turned around, with oh-I-already-knew-that look. He scratched his head and grinned sheepishly.
I shaked my head and giggled at his behavior.
Haru turned around as if hiding his face. 'Is that a blush I saw' i thought as I smirked. I was interrupted by a very cute blond boy dressed in a girls uniform. Who was looks like searching and shouting for Haru. He found us and starred at me like I was an alien, then smiled.
"Haru!! You know how long I've been searching for, good thing I found you too class is about to start.. Oh and whose this pretty girl? "said momijii.

I blushed

" Momijii, this is Y/n S/n. She's new and I was showing her to our class"informed haru.
'So his name is Momiji h-'I was cut out of my thoughts when he said, "Welcome Y/n! I hope we can be friends"
"Sure, I'd love to! "I answered happily.
" Awww.. Ur soo nice "He replied." well.. Hehe ^^ I try "

Haru's Pov

It's nice seeing those two get along, y/n's so nice and friendly without even knowing. But I'm pretty sure, they forgot we have class..

" Hey,y/n and Momiji were late for class "I said as I cut their conversation short.

" Yeah we are let's go! Come on Momiji "Y/n said as she grabbed and ran with us, with of course 'real'directions from Momiji.

We made it to class soon after, the teacher saw Y/n and told her to introduce herself to the class. Y/n looked ready.

Y/n' s Pov

I went in front the class, everyone's eyes starring at me. The boys were drooling and whispering how hot I am. And the girls looked jealous and some had hearts in there eyes, hoping to be friend me.

________________________________

Heyo Readers!
End of Chapter.
Hope you all enjoyed it.
Remember to vote and also comment your thoughts.

Byee