|Chapter 7|

Warning in this chapter there will be some amount of sworns and violence.

Recap

Yuki and kyo were digging too much into Y/n's life, so she left. Only to be cornered by three senior girls.

No one's Pov

"haha "laughed y/n
As everyone turned around looked at y/n dumbfoundedly.

" What's so funny? "asked girl 1
"nothing except the fact that dumbass sluts are here tryna intimidate me" y/n said.
Everyone was beyond surprised at her change of attitude and behavior.

"You sluts can't intimidate me, but how about I punish you "said y/n with a sickening smile showing she's enjoying it.
" N-no I-don't think that's ne-cessary, we're sorry and we'll be leaving "stuttered scaredly the girls.
" how about I chop off your heads, then chop off your legs. Then stab your legs into your heads. Then I'll pour gasoline inside the whole I stabbed then light it up. Making myself a new lamp. And for the rest of your body parts I'm sure I can find use for them "said y/n monsterly while licking her lips sexily. With a dark shadow around her.

" Y-you-your e-vil! " they said as they ran off.
Y/n looked at her new friends as they starred at her in shock, tohru looked as if she wanted to run away. Y/n passed out soon after, and was caught into haru's arms.