Accepted

Y/N's Pov

'I knew he wouldn't understand  I should never have thought he'd be any different.'                                'To think ,I was falling for him' my thoughts raced in my head as I ran from Haru.

"Y/n Wait!!," as I heard him shouthing out my name,but I was determined to run.

"I won't stop and I wont turn back I'm done,I'm so done!"I cried to myself.Soon I found a clearing and rested but never ceased to stop my tears.

I cried for what seemed like hours and hours,trying to make a firm oath that I wont trust anyone again.I failed each time,knowing that I can't make that oath knowing that I already and still trust Haru.Even when I'm hurt,can't take anymore I still felt a connection.

Haru's Pov

I searched for Y/n,through the school,classes and even in the cafeteria.Never once did the thought of giving up stray into my mind.

I ran towards the clearing,when I heard Y/n crying."Haru..haru...why can't I forget you,I'm trying to hate you..But I ca-" "Maybe the reason that you can't hate me Y/n is because..you like me the way I like you or even love you.."as I cut her off saying.

"I'm sorry I didn't speak up earlier,I'm sorry for making you curse and I'm sorry that you had went through all the things you went through before you met me.The reason I stayed quiet is because ..well your like me. I have a split personality, my friends call it Black Haru.I went through hell as a child being me and with my curse..."

"What curse? Y/n asked.

"In my family,the Sohmas.We are cursed to turn into our zodiac animal if we are hugged by the opposite sex,or if we are under great deal of stress and sickness" I answered.

"So you see Y/n we are the same,there is no need to cry anymore.Because I'm here for you now"I said as I smiled.

Y/N'S Pov

I stopped crying and I did the most embarrassing thing,I kissed Haru.He returned the kiss gladly,we both battled for dominance until he won.We broke away soon after.

"Haru..Thank you and I'm here for you too always.I love you"I said as he kissed me passionately and whispered in my ear "I love you too"

I giggled and hugged him

POOOSH!!