|Chapter 5|

Recap

Y/N met Hatsu-Haru and Momiji and arrived at their class. The teacher took y/n to the front of the class to introduce herself

Students Pov. (this might be different, but I'm trying to give everyone a part, so we can all see what's happening outside the sohma's and y/n's perspective)

"Wow dude, look at that hottie at the front "said boy 1
" I know dude I saw her first, so dibs first "said boy 2
"you wi-!" said boy 1,but was interrupted by by loud whistles coming from the rest of the boys in the classroom and passer-bys.

"Okay okay, class quiet down"said the teacher but was shushed by the girls chatter and gossip.

"omg, who is she?? "said girl 1 to girl 2.
"She's gorgeous.." replied girl 2.
"Anybody realize she came with Momijii and my man haru"said girl 4.
"Shut up! He isn't yours. And your just jealous. She looks super cool. I'm gonna be friend her"said girl 3.
Others agreed and started complimenting everything about her.

"Excuse me class, but miss... " the teacher trailed
" Y/n"replied with a smile.
"would like to introduce herself "finished the teacher.

" Good Day everyone "she said and smiled brightly at everyone. She made the boys blush.

" I'm Y/n, y/n s/n. I hope to be friends with all of you. Please take care of me and I will do the same to u. Thank you."she said and winked.

Haru's Pov

'she's perfect.. '
' she was so polite, sweet and just everything in one beautiful person.. Her shiny hair sways with each movement, her long lashes that looks so cute.'
'She has a good body too'
I thought and blushed immensely.

"I think I'm in love "