Chapter 21

*Anari's POV*

"Hey Bae. I'm about to go get the girls from your sisters' house." I said walking into the living room. He was watching football.

"You better get to school today." I rolled my eyes knowing I wasn't going today. I wanted to spend time with my favorite girls and guy.

"Yes sir" I went and sat in his lap and kissed his cheek then got up.

"Anari don't make me fuck you up" Keenan said pulling me back down.

"Fineee" he kissed me this time. Tongue and all..

"Bye Babygirl. I love you"

"I love you more." I wiped a little lip gloss off his lips and stood up. He handed me a two fifty dollar bills and told me to go grocery shopping.

Once in the car, I plugged my phone up to the auxiliary cord and played Exchange by Bryson Tiller. I think that song is meant for me and Keenan.

I called Keisha and Kristen and told them I was on my way. I got to Keisha's house first.

"Hey babe" I said to Keisha when I got inside.

"Hey Hun" she looked so tired.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. I just woke up."

"Why you always lying? Stop fuckin lying" I sang like the viral video "Now what the hell is wrong."

"I'm tired Anari. These babies don't go a full night without sleeping. When one cries they all cry. I just want to give up but then I see these babies' faces and I just can't. I don't want to be a burden on anybody, so I don't ask for help. Darrell is the only person who can prevent them from crying. Especially Kendra" she started shaking her head. "That baby there is mean as hell" I laughed. "I'm foreal girl. I be holding her and she just completely cries and when Darrell get her, she stops. Olivia is my sweet baby. She's gonna be the quiet one"

"Why you say that?"

"She doesn't cry much. She just sits with them big brown eyes of hers and stares at everything. She cries when she sees me crying too. It's so weird."

"The connection is already growing. You grow better connections with your babies when you breastfeed. Did you know that?"

"How would you know?"

"I read it in a magazine"

"Mhmmmmmm" she smirked "let me go get Alexis" she stood up and walked upstairs.

"Mommy!" I heard little feet running towards me.

"Hey baby" I bent down and hugged her. "Did you have fun with KeKe and Dad- Darrell?"

"mhmm. Now let's go." she started pulling my hand. I stood up and grabbed my keys.

"Thank you so much for letting her stay"

"You know it's no problem and you're glowing chica"

"No I'm not" I tried to hurry out the door. I looked back and Keisha was giggling, shaking her head. I just smiled and helped Alexis into the car.

"Thanks for letting me keep them for a night I miss my nieces" Kristen said helping me get the girls in my car.

"No problem just tell Keenan when you want to keep them and I'm sure he'll bring them over" I gave her a hug.

"Bye girls" she waved. "and by the way Anari"

"yes?"

"You're glowing. Did Keenan put it down last night?" I blushed and got in the car. "HE DID!" She shrieked.