Gone

Alex's pov

When my family decided to notice me they realized that I hadn't left my room in about a week and they decided to care enough to come talk to me. That's what I hated the most about my family. They don't care about you until it's to late. Then they want to do something but like I said its to late.

Alex mom's pov

Hey I noticed that you hadn't left this room in days. What's going on, I mean you aren't normally like this. "Honestly I have been in this room for a week and you just now care to notice. What kind of parent are you? Anyways there is nothing you can do to stop what has already been done. She's gone now. There is nothing anyone can do to help me." What do you mean by "she's gone now?" Who is gone? " No one, I've said to much. Oh btw I'm going out. I don't know what time I will be home." Wait no you are going to talk to me I want to know what's going on. "Sorry, I have to go."

Alex's pov

I left that house right then. I couldn't stand my mother. I don't know why but I just didn't like her. Despite the fact that Jade's mother crushed my heart a week before I decided to go see if what she told me was true. I sat right in front of their house. Of corse I sat on the curb across the street facing there house, but still right in front of their house. It hurt, it hurt a lot. Every box, every table, every bed they brought out of that house made another tear rolled down my face. I sat there and watch them load everything up until it was time to leave. Then Jade walked out the house and I ran up to her crying. This time I was making noses which I never did because I cry in silence. I hugged Jade even though I saw her mother just standing there behind her glaring at me with her evil eyes that could pierce anyone's soul. We both cried in one another arms. Then her mother grabbed Jade by her hair and pulled Her to the van. Then they drove away. I watched Jade as she sat in the back window and put both her hands on the glass like she wanted me to take her out of that van, but we both knew that wasn't happening. When their van was no longer visible, I went and sat on the old broken porch swing that they left behind. I sat there like I was frozen, eyes wide open, shallow breathing, no motion to my body, and I just stared. I used all my tears up crying when Jade had come outside, and when the van was leaving so all I could do was stare. I was staring so intently that I didn't realize what time it was. That it had ended up being 10:30 before I got home.

Jade's pov

When I left I knew Alex wasn't going to be okay. I knew that I wasn't going to okay either. We drove, and drove, and drove, for 18 hours to be exact. When we got to our new home and we all entered I looked at the coffee table and a book that sat on it said "Colorado's places to see." So that's where we were. Colorado of all places. Why did they move us here? This is the weed state. And my mother knowers that getting high is my world reliever. Yet she and my father still moved us here. I went outside, It was like 4 in the morning. Which is a great time to go out and look at the stars. That's was mine and Alex's thing. We would always look for shooting stars and when we would see one we would wish together that we would be together forever. But when I got outside I had the urge to pray. which I didn't even believe in God, but I was forced to go to church.

----------------Praying----------------- God I dislike this women with a burning passion, please give me strength not to hurt her while she's asleep. She took me away from my love. Called our love a friendship. Hurt me and my girlfriend. And hates me for who I am. And even you said that you will forgive us of our sins, but she can't. Also please keep Alex safe I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her anymore. oh please god if you are real then please help me.
---------------------------------------------

When I finished I had tears running down my face. I knew that Alex was probably crying at the same time I was. We had tendency to be able to do things like that at the same time. But I feared that she would cut herself real bad like I do. Which if she did I wouldn't be surprised because I found my blades and I had a real bad urge to cut. Which I did, I didn't seem to want to stop either. I could now imagine the pain she went through everyday up till yesterday. That's when I felt the pain of me leaving her behind. Oh it hurt so bad. I wanted to shoot myself in the head and heart that's how it hurt. I didn't because I was going to eventually turn 18 and I was going to back to see my love with a loving expression on her face to welcome me home. I just hoped that she could stay strong long enough for me to come back and see her face, hear her lovely voice, and hold her tightly against me. I knew I was going to miss seeing her pass my house. I knew I was going to miss her always being worried about me. I would mostly miss her love.