Those single words

Jades pov

It's like my mom wanted me to suffer. I knew Alex meant well but, still what my mom said was un-called for. She could at least show some sympathy for dead girlfriend. For the girl I hoped to one day make my bride. But just like everyone, even those that my mother trusted to tell her things said, she was cold hearted. She didn't give a damn who or what it was if she didn't like it then she could careless for it. One day.. oh one day when I have the chance to go back to the place of my love, and place of her death. I will end my life to, just to be reunited with my love. Then my mom would had have wished that she would have not taken me away from my girlfriend. I am going to make her regret every choice that she ever made towards me or my girlfriend. That was a fact.

Over the next few weeks Jades parents felt bad for what they had done, and started discussing the possible chance of their return to Southaven. They decided that if they were ever going to get their Jade back from her pool of depression that it would be wise to move back. And so they did. It took them 3 weeks after their decision to get their house back, but they managed. When they got back to Southaven Jade requested that she be allowed to go and see Alex's grave. And so they granted her permission this one time.

Jade's pov

Mom can I go see Alex's grave? "yeah sure, but only this one time."...... I'm was surprised that she actually said yes. Well anyways now that I have her permission I'm never coming back.

Jade ran fast, with no intentions to go back to that horrible house that her parents called home. She ran to Alex's house to ask her parents where her grave was. They some how managed to mutter the words to her and again she was off. Jade ran and ran until she got to the old grave yard on top of the old hill that sat looking out onto the highway. Jade began to look for Alex's grave but she couldn't fine it. She started wondering if Alex's parents gave her the wrong cemetery to look in, but she trusted what they they had told her and keep looking.

Jades pov

I wonder if they gave me the wrong cemetery. No they couldn't have. I just need to keep... looking.... There... it... is. *cries* At least they got a spot where she can see the highway the best. She always liked back right-hand corners.

---------------------------------------------- I love you so much. I will be with you soon. I am never going back to that house. I hate how she tried to keep me away from you. I love you so much. *cries even more* Baby I will be with you soon.

Authors note
Thank you for reading this chapter. The rest if the chapters will be done soon.