Chapter One

(Lillian's p.o.v.)
I've always been quiet, not the one to jump up and answer questions in school, or sing in public.I'm just quiet, and don't like to be the center of attention. My dad was a hunter,and no not the deer and elk kind. A demon stabbing,Djinn slaying hunter. I loved my father, and he loved me. He taught me everything I know about hunting, fighting, and the supernatural. My mom just kind of disappeared on us. We don't know what happened,and she took my brother Grayson with her. So now it's just me,now that my dad died from a hint gone wrong.
"Although human blood may be good, we need it more than you do," I say looking at the lone vetala. She hisses at me and drops the man she's been eating from. I duck as she throws a right hand punch. I do a roundhouse kick,nailing her in the jaw. She does a backflip over me, kicking my back. "Not so slick are you?" She asks as I turn around, a smirk on my face. "I'd like to think otherwise," I retort. She looks down,only to find a silver knife impailed in her heart. She screams as she shriveled up into a corpse. 'They ain't so tough' I think as I haul the woman off the ground and put her in a hole. I cover her in salt and burn her. I check the man she was feeding off of and he has no pulse. I bury him,and head back to my hotel.
(Dean's p.o.v.)
"You ready Sammy?" I ask as we walk toward the locayion of the vetala. "Yeah," he replies as we ready our weapons. We count to three and barge in,only to find it empty. "Check the rest of the house, I'll go look outside," Sammy says and I look around finding nothing. "Find anything?" I ask walking outside and over to Sam. "There are two freshly dug graves,someone's already taken care of the problem," he says showing me the two graves, one a dark black from fire. "I wonder who it was," I wonder aloud. "I don't have a clue," he replies and we head back to the hotel, both in deep thought about who the other hunter could be.
(Lillian's p.o.v.)
I pulled my car, a dark purpleish-black 68' Chevy Camero, into the hotel parking lot. I went into my hotel room, and shut the door. I sit on the small sofa, looking through my laptop for a new hunt when a loud engine pulled into the parking lot. I peek out the window and see a black 67' Chevy Impala. Two men step out,one was taller with brown hair down to just below his ears, and the other with light brown hair. "Winchesters," I mumble and quickly pull away from the window. "Shit," I curse and start packing my things. I wait until they go into their room and then quickly hurry to the hotels main desk.
I checked out, paid for my room, and then made my way to my car. The last time I saw the Winchesters was when my dad got shot by Sam, it didn't end very well. I threw my stuff into the trunk, and as soon as I opened my car door, Dean walked out. I slid I to the drivers seat and started up the engine. He looked my direction, and instantly recognized me. He ran toward my car as I sped off down the road.

~ ~ ~TWO YEARS LATER~ ~ ~

(Lillian's p.o.v.)
It's been two years since I ran into the Winchesters. They looked for me a few times when I beat them to a hunt, but I somehow managed to evade them. I was on my way to my dads grave in Dawn,Missouri. I drove through my hometown,stopping at a few places along the way to say hi to a few of my dad's old friends, and a few places my dad took me to when I was a kid. I walked through the cemetery, looking for his grave. I knew exactly where it was, but wanted to look at my family heritage. I soon reached his grave and sat down. I talked to him like he never even left. A tear slipped down my cheek, and I brushed it away quickly.
My dad taught me to be strong,brave,and most of all...never lose hope. I sat there,next to his grave. Just sitting there lingering,yet comforting silence. Just listening,and soon I heard the sound of footstepswalking toward me. I sat completely still,waiting until they got close enough so that I could sense their movement. "May I help you?" I ask, and I feel them shift their weight from one foot to the other. "Oh you most certainly can," a gruff voice says, and my eyes instantly snap open. "Dean Winchester," I say staying calm."Lillian Fraser, " he replies. "Where's your brother?" I ask standing up. I've always found Dead attractive, but I knew if my dad would skin me alive if he knew.
"He's back with the car," he replies bluntly. "What do you want?" I ask. "Where's your father?" He asks. I point to the grave,"he's dead. Any other questions?" I ask annoyed. He stands there silently,so I brush past him and walk out of the cemetery.Sam looks at me curiosly,but I ignore him and get into my car. I drive off and go to my house. I go up to the door, and unlock it. I open the door and find things exactly how I left them. I don't come her often, but the mayor let me me keep it after I saved his daughter from a shapeshifter that looked like her boyfriend. I throw my bag on the floor and plop on the sofa.
As I was starting a load of laundry,there was a knock on my door. I walk over and open it. I wasn't suprised when I see that it's Dean and Sam. "Well aren't you persistent," I say leaning on the doorway. "We need to talk," Dean says. "And why is that?" I ask,my words laced with venom. "We know where your mother is," Sam says. My eyes widen with shock. I haven't seen here in 19 years. She left when I was 6, and now I'm 25. "Come in," I say moving aside. They walk in and sit in the living room. "So where is she?" I ask handing each of them a beer. "We saw her in Litchfield, Illinois," Dean replies. "Doing what exactly?" I ask curiously.
We spend the rest of the afternoon talking about my mom,and what happened in the past. "You guys can stay here tonight if you want," I say standing up. "Sure," Sam shrugs. I nod and lead them up the stairs. "There are two rooms at the end of the hall," I say pointing. They nod and go down the hall. I turn and go into my room. I lay in bed, tossing and turning for hours. Nightmare after nightmare, and soon I give up on sleep. I toss the covers aside and walk down the stairs, and into kitchen. I leaned against the wall,looking out the window at the moon. I hear soft footsteps coming from the living room. I turn around and see Dean in the kitchen doorway.
I turn back to the window as Dean speaks. "In the years I've known you, I don't completely know you," he says walking up next to me. "And why is that?" I ask curiously. "You kept avoiding us," he says bluntly. "I wouldn't have had to if you hadn't tried kill me and my dad," I point out. "Your dad started it by attacking Sammy," he says. "If Sam hadn't shot my dad maybe it wouldn't have happened," I say angrily. He softly chuckles. "What?" I ask. "Nothing," he replies.