Chapter Ten

(Lillian's p.o.v)

     I woke up, Dean's arms wrapped around my waist. I sigh and snuggle closer, the beginning of fall has arrived and it was getting colder.i rested my head on his chest, as he wrapped his arms around me tigher, and rested his head on top of mine.

     "It's quiet," Dean whispers. "Are they still asleep?" I whisper back, not wanting to get up. "Yeah," Dean replies after a minute. "What are we doing today anyway?" I ask, shifting so I could look at him better. "Going back to the bunker," he replies.
     "Do you wanna go get food?" He asks. "Sure, just let me change," I say shuffling out of his grasp. After I change, we drive over to the small diner. I go order the food as Dean waits in the car. I get the food, and as I walk out of the diner, someone clears their throat.

     "Can I help you?" I ask turning to see your typical teenage jock stairing at me. "You could let me take you out," he says smoothly. I was about to reply when a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Is there a problem here babe?" Dean asks. I look up and see a hard stair on his face.

     "Nope," I reply, and then he pecks me on the lips. "Come on," he says, taking the drinks from me. I smirk at the teen as he glares at Dean. We get in the Impala, and go back to the hotel.

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy, and kinda forgot about this story. But on a lighter note, here's a short filler chapter.)