Chapter Twelve

I sighed I opened my eyes. I rolled over, but the bed was empty. I sat up, looked around, and got up. When did we go back to the bunker? "Lillian?" Dean asks as he walks in the door. "Hey," I reply, a smile on my face. "What are you doing?" He asks confused. "What do you mean?" I ask, worry beginning to invade my mind. "I thought I told you to leave?" He asks, his face filled with anger. "What?" I ask, tears brimming my eyes. "I told you to leave, and never come back!" He shouts, and out of nowhere, he shoots me.

I jolt awake, heart racing, tears running down my face, and a deep ache in my chest. "Lil?" Dean asks. I couldn't speak, my mind replaying the scene from my now evident dream. "Hey, why are you crying?" He asks. I wipe my tears, "I'm not," I reply. "Yes, you are. What's wrong?" He asks.

"I'm just gonna take a walk," I say quietly, getting up, and slipping on my shoes. I get outside, forgetting that it's turning winter, and lean against the hotel wall. I wipe away the rest of the tears, and sigh. Should I tell him? Will he be mad at me? The hotel door opening broke me from my thoughts.

"Lil, get inside it's freezing out here," Dean says as he grabs my hand, and pulls me inside. I kick my shoes off, as Dean drags me back to the hotel bed. "You're freezing," Dean says pulling me closer. I was freezing, my fingers are numb.

"Hey," he whispers making me look at him, "What's wrong?" He asks. I sigh and roll over to face him, his arms wrapped around my waist. "I had a nightmare," I whisper, looking down from his eyes to his chest. "Mhmm," he says waiting for me to continue. "I woke up, and you weren't there, so I got up and when you came in the room you saw me and got mad. I was confused, and asked what was wrong, and you yelled at me, telling me that you told me to leave. And, and then y-you sh-shot me," I confess, tears pricking my eyes as I replayed the scene as I told it to him.

"It felt so real, and I was scared. I don't want to be scared of you Dean," I mumble burying my face in his chest. He was silent, making me regret telling him. He pulled me close, if that was even possible, hugging me. "I don't want you to be scared of me either, and I'm sorry. I would never do that to you," he says. I nod, as he kisses my forehead, and I slowly fall back asleep.