Chapter Nine

(Lillian's p.o.v)

This plan is not ideal. I think as I wait behind a building. Sam had the "brilliant" idea that Dean and Leah have to kiss. Yes, I'll admit that I'm jelous, but I'll deal with it.

I was making sure my gun was loaded when Dean and Leah kissed. When I looked back at them, they were gone, so Sam and I went through the sewer grate and followed them. I gripped my gun as we walked through the sewers.

"God this is disgusting," I mutter as I step around god knows what. Sam laughs from in front of me. "This is not a laughing matter, god damn..." I start to say but was cut off by a loud bang.

We walk into an open area, but stick to the shadows. I see Dean and Leah strapped to the wall, a Dean look-alike pacing in front of them. "Lillian would not be happy about you cheating on her Dean," the look-alike says with a gruff laugh.

"No she wouldn't," Sam says walking out into view of the shapshifter. I sneak around to Dean and Leah, and untie their wrists. "Thanks," Leah mumbles rubbing her wrists. I hand each of them a gun, and then we go at the Dean look-alike.

The shifter hit Leah with the butt of his gun. She fell to the floor, the small cut on her forehead bleeding slightly. Sam was punched by one of the Dean's, and then it was just me. "Come on Lil shoot him," one Dean says.

"No Lil, it's him not me," the other Dean says. I look between the two of them. How do I tell them apart? I look at them, but they're both giving me the same look. I glance at my gun, then back to them. I lift up my gun, and point it at myself.

"Lil, what the hell are you doing?" One Dean yells as the other tackles me. I shoot the Dean that didn't tackle me, and he falls to the floor. "How'd you know?" Dean asks helping me off the floor. "I promised you I'd never leave, and you said you'd never let me," I reply with a slight grin. We get Sam and Leah back to the hotel, and go to bed.