Chapter 9

ZAYN'S POV

I was waiting in the restaurant for Fatma to arrive. The waitress offered wine but I declined. I can't believe that I was listening to this girl. But the look in her eyes when she was talking said it all. She meant every single word she said, like she cared.

Behind her cold face there was another girl. Perrie told me she was playful and adventurous. She liked having fun and everything. But there is something behind here. I want to know who is the girl behind this mask.

I noticed that she is smiling and cheerful. But when someone cross a line with her, her face turns hard as ever. There was once I gave her a cold face, she acted just the same way. She treats people the way they treat her.

She had innocent brown eyes, her pink heart-shaped lips, tan skin and dark brown hair that reached the end of her spine. She was cute and beatufil in her own way.

I snapped out of daydream when someone entered the restaurant. It was her wearing a black and red dress that showed her curves. She always wears heels because of her height. But I was taller than her anyway.

She scanned the room looking for me. God, she looked so innocent but there was a dark figure I want to know. She spotted me then smiled and I smiled back.

She came over to me her heals clicking on the marble floor of the restaurant. She caught some men's attention in her hot, sexy figure of course. I pulled the chair opposite to me for her. She smiled gratefully at me and sat down.

I sat back in my chair. I was wearing my black skinny jeans, black button down shirt with my sleeves rolled to my elbows showing my tattoos. The first two bottoms of the shirt we're open.

"Hey." She said smiling. Her voice was soft and confident. I never saw a girl that confident before around me, well, except Perrie of course. Perrie is the closest one to me in the company. She is a really good friend. After I left the band she stood beside me and helped me make this company, she was the one who gave me the courage.

She was my ex-fiance, yes but things didn't work in our relationship so we continued as friends better than nothing really. But there isn't the attraction between me and her anymore, even she felt the same way. Of course rumors we're said but we never said our reason of separating.

"Hey. How are you?" I asked her smiling.

"Elhamdullilah, thanks. What about you?" She told me then looked at the menu.

"I'm fine." Then the waitress came and poured us water. She leaned forward pouring my water revealing to me her boobs and batting her eyelashes. Fatma noticed my embarrassed face and chuckled quietly. Then she cleared her throat gaining the waitress's attention, she looked at her and scowled.

Fatma smiled sweetly then said "I'm sorry for interrupting your eye-raping there. But take my advice and have some dignity, woman." She smirked at her after those words. The waitress blushed and poured her water quickly then rushed.

I burst out laughing after she was out of sight. Fatma was still smirking at the direction she dissapeared from. She shook her head and said "Whores!"

Another waitress came but she was not like the other flirting one at all. She smiled politely at us and asked. "Have you chosen you orders or not, Mr. and Miss?"

"Yes, I'll take Mashed potatoes, with gravy and chicken." Fatma told her and smiled. The waiter nodded politlely and wrote down her order then turned to me.

"I will take steak with mashed potatoes." I told her.

She wrote my order then asked "Any drinks?"