He Is VERY Loud

Your Point of View
As I'm putting my books in my locker, the School's musically talented and very popular group is across from me at the lockers on the far side. "Harry!!! Look! It's Y/N! Should I go talk to her?!" The one with short brown hair and striped shirt, says. I giggle and hear a chorus of shh's from the other boys'. "Louis, I didn't think she could hear you. Mind speaking any louder?" The one with long brown hair asked, sarcastically. So his name is Louis... hmm.. "Mate, just talk to her. And stop yelling. I guarantee she heard you." Louis smiled and says, "She's just so beautiful and nice and cute and-" the blond one rolled his eyes and said, "Enough Louis. Go talk to the girl." I walked over to them and I heard Louis say, "SHHH! Guys play it cool! She's coming." A chorus of eye rolling erupted behind Louis. I shook my head, laughing at his obnoxious behavior. "Hi Louis." I said. He leaned over to the one with brown hair and brownish eyes and said, "Liam, she knows my name!" I giggled. "Uhm.. not to break it to you Lou, but I can hear you and so can Liam." Louis' face flushed and he hid his face in his hands. "I'm sorry... heh, uhm, would you wanna go on a date with me?" He said nervously. I nodded kissing his cheek and handing him my phone number. "Bye handsome. Text me sometime." I walked away and heard the familiar yell that can be hear from a mile away. "SHE CALLED ME HANDSOME AND KISSED ME!" Louis passed out. I put my hand over my mouth and gasped as I started laughing in a fit of giggles. Oh how I would have so much fun with this Louis boy. When I got home my phone buzzed.

Uknown: How about a date tonight at 6?
~Louis Tomlinson

I smiled a replied,

Me: Sure. Louis Tomlinson. :) Sorry for making you pass out earlier. You are very attractive and I just couldn't help myself. :3
Louis: I'll pick you up at 6. Oh and it's okay... hahaha.. I just got overwhelmed. It's all good in the hood, beautiful.
Me: See ya then, Tomlinson.
Louis: Yea, see ya then, Y/Last/N

I got dressed and went outside to wait for him. 5 minutes later he pulls up in a convertible. (The clothes and car from Night Changes) He opens the door and drives us off to the park. He sat us down on a blanket and says, "You look stunning tonight. Sorry if I was a bit loud. I was just over excited." I laughed. "I could see. I could also hear you a mile away." He blushed and ate some food. "I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" I smiled and nodded. He kissed me and yelled, "I LOVE Y/N Y/LAST/N!!!!!!" The little boys at the park looked at him funny and he responded, "Yea, that's right I have a girlfriend and I yelled it out." They ran off and I laughed at his sassiness. I knew this would be a great start in our relationship.

Here is the second imagine. I will be slow since I'm now managing 6 incomplete stories/books. I'm very sorry if you get impatient about it but I'll do the best I can. Thank you.~Abby