Torn

You are an assistant at a big corporation and you're being abused there. You're torn by telling Louis or losing your job.

"I said black coffee! This is not black coffee!" My CEO yelled at me for the hundredth time. Suddenly he threw fte coffee at me, burning the front side of me.

I yelped and he grabbed my arm and said, "Go get me another one. I don't have time for this."

When he let go, my arm throbbed. I scurried out of the room before he could do anything else.

Before I went to get the coffee, I went to the bathroom and looked at my chest. It had started to blister and was all red. "Ouch, that really looks like it hurts." I looked up and it was Gabby. She was one of the secretarys.

"Yeah, it does. Sometimes I think about quitting, but then I think about Louis and I don't want to be the only one providing."

"Y/N... he's a famous singer. He has plenty of money to provide for you." She said as she looked confused.

"I know that. But, I don't ever want him to think that I'm with him for his money. I understand that we've been together for 3 years and he should know that by now, but I want to contribute too. I don't want him to be the only one. He means so much too me for me to have him do everything." I said.

"Aw, you're so sweet, Y/N. Well, I hope it gets better. If you need anything, I'm here for you okay?" She said as she patted my back.

After I finished up in the bathroom, I got Hank (the CEO) his coffee and walked in his office.

"What took you so long?!"

"Uhm.. I..-"

"I asked you a question!!!" He came over and pushed me to the ground.

"You know what? I'm sick and tired of people coming in my building and disrespecting me!" He started to hit me and ripped but shirt in a lot of places.

"Please stop, sir. You're hurting me!" I cried out.

"No! This is what you get for being a bad employee!" He started to kick my ribs and punch at my face. Once he was done, he grabbed me and threw me out of his office. "You're fired! You hear me?"

I started to cry and crawled to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and my face looked horrible.

 I looked into the mirror and my face looked horrible

{Don't worry, that's makeup ^^}

I shut myself in a stall and cried my eyes out. My whole body hurt and I could barely move.

I heard someone come in and I looked through the crack of the stall; it was Gabby.

"Gabby!" I cried and opened the stall.

"Y/N?! Did he do that to you?!" She asked as she looked me over.

I slid my phone out and said, "C-call Louis. I can barely move." I winced as I handed it to her.

She took it and dialled his number.

"Hello? Is this Louis?... uh yeah, uhm you need to come pick her up. She can barely move. Uh.. I probably should let her tell you or more like you should see it. We're in the bathroom by the entrance." She hung up and gave it to me.

"C-can you help me to the parking lot? I don't want him to come in and try to beat Hank up. I wanna deal with it legally by suing him and not having Louis go to jail too." I explained to her.

She helped me get up and hobble to the parking lot. As soon as we had gotten out there, I saw a range rover (Louis') come flying in and park close to us.

"Y/N? What happened to you??!" Louis exclaimed.

"I'm pretty sure it was Hank." Gabby said, "He poured coffee on her earlier too."

"Thanks for the help, Gabby. I owe you one. But you can go back in, I don't want you to lose your job too." She nodded and went in.

"Y/N.. your face...your clothes... they're all beaten up. Your boss did this???" He asked angrily.

I nodded and hugged him, crying. "Can we go h-home?" I asked.

He sighed, "Y/N.. he needs to pay for hurting you." He hugged me back and rubbed my back.

"We can sue him, Louis. But, I just want to change and cuddle, okay?" I said, trying to calm him.

He sighed again and picked me up, bringing me to the car. Once we started driving, he said, "Why did he do that?"

I told him everything to what happened today to what has been happening.

"You've been being abused by your own boss for 3 months??? Why didn't you tell me? And why didn't you quit? You know I can provide for both of us.." he said, sadly.

I told him what I told Gabby, "Louis I love you too much too make you be the only one providing. I wanted to make sure it was both of us."

"Pumpkin... you come first. If you were uncomfortable, you should have quit. I don't mind providing for both us as long as you aren't good digger about it. Which you never have been. Plus, if you wanted a job, you could find another one. You didn't have to keep that one." Louis said as he rubbed my knee.

"I know. I'm sorry for not telling you." I whimpered as we went over a bump and it jarred my body around.

As soon as we got home, Louis took pictures for the lawyer that we were gonna get and gave me pain meds.

"I'll always be here for you, Pumpkin. I love you so much and it hurts me so much to see you so hurt. My poor baby." He said as he spooned me.

"I love you too. We'll win the case. He's like that to everyone he meets in there. The only one that's not targeted is Ally. She's sleeping with him. Bleh. Who would wanna sleep with him?" I said as I stuck my tongue out.

"She must be crazy." He said, "He will never hurt anyone again, because we will win. Go to sleep, baby. I'll be here when you wake up."

I fell asleep in pain, but I fell asleep with my love, which made it all worth while.

Wow. I haven't updated this story in 2 years... it's weird lol.

Part 2 is gonna be the court scene probably. Not sure when I'll post it but it'll be up some timeee