Daddy

Louis' Point of View
"Gjfhngihgyh." "What was that buddy? Say daddy." I said "Grhfuvf." Freddie is here with me and Y/N. Briana let me have Freddie for Father's Day because this would be my first. "Hey Freddie Bear. Can you say daddy? Dad-dy." Y/N said as she sat beside me. "D-D-Dada." Our eyes lit up and I started kissing his face all over. Freddie started gigging like crazy. I'm so happy to have this little guy. "I planned a lazy day for Father's day Lou." Y/N said. "Thank you Pumpkin." I kissed her cheek lightly. "Dada." I looked at Freddie as he reached for my eyes. I smiled. "I love you Freddie." I gave him an Eskimo kiss and set him in his little swing. Y/N brought a tray full of breakfast foods to the couch and sat next to me. "Happy Father's Day Louis." I grinned and kissed her. She deepened it and I pulled away. "Not here, baby. Freddie is still here. She smirked and looked down to my area. "I turned you on!" She laughed. I blushed, embarrassed. I scratched the back of my neck and she pinched my cheeks. "You're so cute Lou." I hugged her and hid my head in her neck. She giggled and started eating. I ate most of it and shortly after eating she handed me a present. It was a pair of Adidas pants and a pair of shoes. Inside the shoes was a 50 dollar gift card for Adidas. "Thank you Pumpkin." I said, kissing her forehead. She handed me the last one. It was small. I opened it and it was the watch I had been looking at and at he bottom was a promise ring. Y/N was wearing one too. "Louis, I promise to stay with you and help with Freddie. I know that this is going to be hard, but I'll stick by your side and never leave." I smiled widely and hugged her tightly. "Thank you so much. I love you. Never forget that." I kissed her. "Dada." I looked over to Freddie. "I love you too buddy." I picked him up and kissed his nose. He giggled. I brought him over to the couch and we cuddled him until he fell asleep. I put him I his crib and cuddled with Y/N. "Thank you for being here." She nodded and said, "I will always be here. Through everything." I kissed her. She smiled and said, "I love you Louis." "I love you too, Y/N." I picked up Freddie and brought him to our room, setting him in the middle. Y/N and I crawled in and cuddled him from each side. This is the best first father's day ever.

Sorry. This is so short. But it's a cute one. I wonder if Freddie can say some words yet. Probably just like Dad or mom, or no. Hmmm... we'll enjoy!~Abby