Louis' Brat Of A Best Friend

Your Point of View
Today I'm meeting Louis' best friend. He said they were friends back in high school and lost contact with her when he went into One Direction. I'm not jealous at all because Louis has been my boyfriend for 4 years and he's shown me nothing but love. He treats me so well and he makes me so happy. All I want for him is to be happy. "Hey Lou?" He came down the stairs and he looked handsome. He was wearing no shirt but the shirt was in his hand, black skinny jeans, and vans. My eyes widened and he said, "Yes Pumpkin?" I was speechless. "You look... unbelievable. Gosh Lou..." He smirked and came up to me. I put my hands on his abs and kissed him. "I'm so lucky to have you LouBear. I love you." He kissed back and kissed my nose. "I love you too and I don't know what'd I'd do without you, baby." I hugged him as he ran his finger up my spine. "Oh yea! When's Bella coming over?" I grinned. "In 10 minutes." He put on his white shirt and I pouted. He laughed. "I only want you seeing me like this. I'm yours and I don't want to tempt anyone else. You should be happy Pumpkin." I giggled. "But you look so irresistible, Lou Lou." His face turned reddish. "Aww, am I turning you on Lou?" He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his neck. He nodded. "Sorry. I just can't help myself." I giggled. "You're helping me later." He said. "Agreed." The door bell rang and I said, "I got it!" I cheerfully opened up the door and said, "Hello Bella! I'm Y/N! Come in, Louis is in the kitchen." I let her in and she gave me a weird look. Oh well. Maybe I'm being too cheery. I went into the kitchen and she was hugging him. "Bella, this is Y/N, my girlfriend. Y/N, this is my best friend, Bella." I held my hand out to her with a smile and she declined. I put it down and went to the bathroom but before I could go I overhead then talking. "Louis, she's weird." He laughed his adorable laugh. "No, she's just happy. I love her. Even when I'm sad, her smile always cheers me up." I internally awed. "Well she gave me a weird look after she let me in. Could she be jealous?" Louis huffed. "No, but I'll speak with her. She went to the bathroom, so I'll go speak with her now. You just make yourself at home." I went to the bathroom and put my hair up in a bun. I opened the door and Louis was standing there. "Hey Lou." I grinned. "Are you jealous?" I looked at him confused. "No. Why would I be? We've been together for 4 years and I trust you. Never." He smiled and kissed me. I put my hands through his hair and he slipped out a moan. I giggled. "Sorry LouBear. I'll wait till tonight." He smirked and kissed my nose. I followed him to the kitchen and Bella was trying to pick up glass pieces on the ground. "What happened?" I asked. "That picture got knocked over." I looked at the broken picture frame and glass. It was a picture of Louis looking fondly at me and I was looking at him. "Oh.. that's okay! I'll just buy a new one." Louis left the room to get a broom and she glared at me. "You took him away from me. I was supposed to be his but then you came into the picture and he forgot about me. You're gonna pay." She slapped me. I let out a cry and ran up to my room. If I tell Louis then he'll think I'm trying to break his friendship. I held my hurt cheek. I started crying. So she really did mean to look at me weird. She hates me. I'll have to lie to him. Louis threw the door open and his happy face turned to concern. I quickly wiped my eyes. "What's wrong?" I still held my cheek. "I fell and hit my cheek on the bed post." He examined my cheek and touched it. "Ouch!" I screeched. "Oh, baby girl, I'm sorry. Still up for going to the movies?" I nodded and wiped my eyes. "Lou?" He looked at me. "I love you." He smiled and said, "I love you too, Pumpkin. Please stop those tears. I hate when you're sad." I nodded and smiled. I walked to the car and sat in the back. Bella sat in the passenger seat and kissed his cheek. My breath hitched. She's trying to break me and Louis up.

Me: Hey, can I have some advice?
Leeyum: Sure. What is it?
Me: Louis' best friend is trying to break us up and she slapped me and said that she was gonna get him back. She just kissed his cheek. What do I do? I don't want to tell him because he'll think I'm trying to break them up!
Leeyum: Oh my... well you mean Bella?
Me: Yea.
Leeyum: Well, we never liked her. She acts like an angel but she's a spoiled little brat. Keep low and if it gets worse, call me or tell Louis. Please.
Me: I'm promise Li.

"Who ya texting?" Bella asked. "Liam. Asking what we're doing." I said. "I bet it's not." I rolled my eyes and Louis said, "Of course it is. Trust her. Why are you being so protective?" She sighed. "Cause I don't want you to get hurt by her." Louis scoffed. "I've been with her for 4 years. We've been happy together. I would think she would never do that, now cut it out." I smiled. "I could never hurt him ever, so you don't have to worry about me." I said kindly. "Aww Pumpkin." He giggled his signature giggle that always makes me smile. We arrived at the movies and once we got it, we sat down. But there was a few seats left and Bella sat next to Louis where there was two seats left. "Oh that's alright I'll just sit alone." I sat the row behind Louis and huffed.

Leeyum: Hey you doing okay?
Me: No, Bella is making him leave me out so I had to sit a row behind them. Could you maybe come here and let me show you that she really is?
Leeyum: Be right there, love!

A few minutes later Liam walked in and sat next to me. "Hey Li." I looked down. "Is Louis doing anything to hurt you?" I shook my head. "She's trying to steal him back. She told me before he left he should of been hers but when I came into the picture, it ruined everything. I don't know why she doesn't like me. I have been nothing but nice to her." I huffed. "Well, then we need to show Louis what she really is." I held my cheek cause it still hurt. "You okay?" He asked. I shrugged. "Uhm no. She hit me really hard." He examined it and there was a huge bruise. "Let's go. You probably don't want to stay anyway." I shook my head. Bella put her fingers through Louis' hair and he hummed. "Louis? I'm leaving okay? You have fun." "Then we're coming with you." Louis got up and Bella did as well. "No, I just want to be alone for a while. Finish the movie." I sighed and left with Liam following me.
Louis' Point of View
That was so weird. "She's cheating on you." I looked at her confused. "No she's not. That was Liam following her and she looked sad. She's never sad." She started rubbing my arm and I said, "Let's go." I got up and drove to our house. Bella has been clingy and I'm starting to get annoyed. She's acting like she wants to be more than friends. Y/N is my everything and I don't want to lose her. Maybe she's thinking I love Bella more than here. Although I don't love Bella. We're just friends. "Bella, you know we're just friends, right?" I asked as I parked the car. "Of course Lou." We got out and I went upstairs, leaving Bella on the couch. I heard sobbing. My baby girl. "Pumpkin? Can I come in?" Liam opened the door and looked sad. "Baby girl?" I sat next to her and there was a huge bruise on her face. "Tell me what really happened. It was Bella, wasn't it?" She nodded and buried her head in my neck. "S-she slapped me really hard before we left for the movies and she said that you should of been hers and that she was gonna make me pay." Tears went down her eyes. "Baby, you should of told me. I noticed her getting more clingy and was getting annoyed. I only want you. You are my everything." She smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and then got up. "Payno, can you ice her face while I go and kick Bella out?" Liam nodded.
I walked down the stairs and crossed my arms. "I think it's time for you to go." I said angrily. "She lying!" Bella yelled. "I didn't even say anything yet but no, Y/N is not lying. Leave and never ever come here or contact me again and if you do, I'll get a restraining order on you. Leave!" I yelled. She quickly left and slammed the door. I went back upstairs and thanked Liam. He left and I peppered her hurt cheek with kisses. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here to help. You really should of said something. You promise you will next time?" She nodded and kissed me. I pulled a velvet box out of my pocket and got down on one knee. "Will you, Y/N do the honors of marrying me and making me the happiest man alive? You'll be forever mine." She grinned. "Yes of course Lou!!" I slipped on her finger and kissed her. "I love you, Pumpkin." She smiled. "I love you too, Lou Lou." I've now vowed that I'd keep her safe from then on and whoever messed with our relationship, would get a beating. I want her for eternity and nobody will take her away from me.

Hey guys! Sorry it took me so long to update! Been busy with school. Enjoy! But before I go... I just love that picture!~Abby.