Chapter 35

Ashton's POV

I sit on my bed so alone, so frustrated, so depressed. So. Stressed. I'm so FUCKING ANGRY AT MYSELF. Why Ashton? Why did you have to ruin everything? Why couldn't you go to your girlfriend? Why did you kiss that girl? A million thoughts raced through my head. Fuck.

I ran through my hair with my fingers and paced my room. Everything was silent. All I could hear was tick, tock, tick, tock. My life wasting away. Slowly rotting.

'We are officially over, Mr. Smith'  those words repeated in my head over and over again.

You've ruined everything, Ashton. You're so dumb and worthless. Why are you even around anymore? Just end your dumb life. She hates you, so why live? You've fucked up. It's not going to get better. You are never going to get her back. So end it. End it now.

Tears roll down my face and I look around my room. I have a gun in my dresser. I can end it. I slowly walk over to my dresser and pull out the pistol. I put it up to my head and prepare to shoot. All I can hear is my heart beating and the clock ticking.

'Come on Ashton. Just shoot.' I hear her say. I see her face, reaching out for me. Reaching to caress my face and it then disappears. Her face now filled with anger and hurt and tears running down her face. No, no, no Rose did NOT say that to me. My mind is making up things.

I wrap my finger around the trigger, ready to end my life. If she isn't in my life, it's not worth living. Goodbye, Rose. I love you.

As soon as I was about to pull the trigger, the silence was broken. I heard some very loud moans through these very paper thin walls. These moans were VERY familiar. It was fucking Rose, in Drew's room. Now I've become pissed. I put the gun's safety on and put it into my pocket. I storm out of my apartment and start pounding on Drew's door.

"Ohhhh Drew no don't stop." I hear Rose moan out, unnecessarily loud. I keep pounding and pounding and nothing happens. All I hear are groans and moans and whatever else is going the fuck on.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I whisper to myself. This can't be happening. This CAN NOT BE HAPPENING. I'm kicking open the door. I'm not letting this happen. Rose is MINE and only mine. No one is taking her, especially not fucking Drew.

"Ok, Ashton, you got this," I say as I back away from the door, ready to kick it open, "One, two, three!"

I run up to the door and forcefully kick open the door.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" I hear Rose scream from the bedroom. Then I hear a "shhhhh" from Drew.

I walk into the bedroom to see a shirtless Rose and a Drew with only his boxers. I look at both of them, hoping my eyes pierce through them.

"M-Mr. Smith?" Drew stutters out. I start to laugh. I look at Drew and he looks like a scared little girl. I push him up against the wall. I raise my fist to punch him but then:

"ASHTON STOP!" Rose yells out. I look at Drew and shake my head. Not worth it. Also, I would be fired. I am not punching this child. I let Drew go and cleared my throat, preparing to speak.

"Sorry, Drew. I, uh, I could hear you two doing stuff and I thought you were hurting a girl. So I kicked open the door and I thought I would have to hurt you. But it looks like you two were just having a bit of fun. Sorry, Drew, I was just trying to keep everyone safe." I smiled my best smile and pat him on the shoulder.

"Uh, excuse me? You thought it was acceptable to break-"

"Shush." I cut him off. I was staring at Rose, who had her eyes glued to the floor. I grabbed shirtless Rose by the wrist to take her out of that apartment. She kicked and screamed so I picked her up over my shoulder.