Chapter 31

Rose's POV
Drew and I were at his apartment and I was curled up in a blanket on his couch. I was just trying to think of what to do. Who was that person?
I obviously fell in love too fast. I knew it wouldn't work.
Then my phone buzzed.

Hey, I wanna talk. I feel bad and I want to explain.
- Ash

I sighed and shook my head, throwing my phone on the table. Tears were stilling running down my face, even though I didn't wanna cry. I wanted to be strong but I really couldn't.

Drew was looking at me with concern and then he held my hand.
"Hey, whatever happened, I'm here for you." He smiles the sweetest smile and at me and I try to smile back.

Drew gets a bit closer to me and wraps his arm around me. I stiffen up a bit because, well, I'm still fucking heartbroken. But then I remembered that I still kissed him. He's a good kisser...

No snap out of it.
It was really sweet of him to cheer me up. My school girl crush was coming even more even though I just got heart broken.

"Okay so let's start our movie." I smile and lay my head on his chest. I didn't want to start anything. Nope.

"Oh alright." Drew says a bit disappointed.
****
The movie ended and I got up, starting to walk up to the door because I had school work to do. School then love. That the right thing to do. So I bid my goodbyes to Drew and then start to drive home.

I get home and start walking up to my door. I walk in and expect to see my mom drunk or her and Brad making out. But I saw nothing and heard nothing.

That was very... unusual. I take off my jacket and walk around. Why was it so quiet?
Well might as well enjoy it, am I right? I guess her and Brad are just going somewhere.

I walk into my room and turn on a light.
"Rose! I'm so glad you're back-"
My heart starting beating fast and my eyes starting watering. Oh he made a terrible choice coming here.

"Rose please let me explain-"

"No! Stay the fuck away from me! How fucking dare you! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST CHEAT ON ME AND TRY TO WORK IT OUT?! What ever happened to 'I love you so much Rose'? HUH? Get out of my sight you bastard." I screamed at Ashton as my tears were running down my face.
He looked hurt and I almost felt guilt. Why am I feeling guilt?

"Rose, if you would just let me explain.." He started to inch toward me cautiously.

"No. What's there to explain? You were making out very intensely with another women. I saw it and I don't see what you can explain here." I cross my arms. I then continue.

"You know, it's funny. I thought you were actually my first actual fucking love. BUT NO. You're just like the other fucking bastard I, 'fell in love with.' I love you Ashton and you made me fall in love with you in such a shirt period of time. But now I know how I really was to you, a game. I was just your entertainment. Well I hope you're entertained. Now get out of my FUCKING HOUSE." I spat at him. I was crying so much now. He just looked at me with pain and regret. I looked away from him but he stayed in his spot. He wouldn't move.

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"No, I'm not going to leave. I'm going to stand right here and let you keep getting your feelings out."

"Get out Ashton. I'm done confessing my feelings. You had the power to break down my walls but I've built them back up. So go away. You can't convince me."

He came up to me and kissed me hard. I was caught by surprise and pulled back, slapping him in the face.

"There," he said, "now I'll go."

I watched him walk away and wiped my eyes.

I now hate love. I don't even know if I hate him.

I just know he's a bastard.
----
Heyyyyy I'm sorry I haven't updated in like a month. A wave of depression has just like washed down on me. I've kinda just isolated myself.

But anyway you don't need to know that. Sorry personal life stuff lol.

Anyway sorry this chapter isn't that long either. I'm trying to figure something out.

I have a plan.

MUAHAHAHAHHA.

ANYWAY I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND I LOVE YOU. WE HAVE SO MANY READS AND SO MANY VOTES.

If you liked this chapter remember to:

Vote! Again, voting makes me so happy! Seeing all the votes I get are amazing. I can't believe it!

Comment! Compliment me or critic me, just be respectful :). I love hearing what you guys have to say!

Lastly, share! Share to the world how rashton is like burning in flames.

Anyway I'm gonna start a QOD.

QOD: How did you find this book?

Thanks for reading!
See you next time my lovelies :).