Chapter 7

ASHTON'S POV

I'm in my so called office that's connected to the gym. Really all I can think about is Rose and that Britney bitch. Seriously this is why I hated high school, too much drama.

Then my phone started ringing.

"Hello this is Ashton talk to me." I said through the line saying the same thing as I always do when I pick up my phone.

"Hey Ashton! This is Ms. Erby. I'm one of the teachers here and I was calling you to offer showing you around the school, so you don't get lost." Ms. Erby said through the phone sounding cheerful.

"Um... no thank you actually I think I have the school down pretty well. Maybe I'll see you in the halls. I have to go now, bye Ms. Erby." I said trying not to sound annoyed.

What is it with all the staff and being cheery?

ROSE'S POV

I'm in boring World History with Jennifer beside me.

I hate this class. It's a college class for credit and yes I care about school, but history is so boring!

"Rose, can you please tell me what is happening in Iran right now." My annoying teacher asked me, noticing that I am zoning out.

'Not this time' I smirked.

"Well Iran is technically a mess. They have a nuclear power plant and the US is trying to make a peace treaty with well, terrorists. Iran wants to do many things but that's a major thing." I said confidently concluding my statement.

"Well yes correct." She said looking kinda shocked and I just laughed to myself. I looked beside me to see Jennifer clearly amused.

'Nice going' Jennifer mouthed to me.

'Whatever' I smirked.

People think I'm a good girl because I get all A's and have a great reputation. I've never had a boyfriend and I love books. There's something that I really love though, I love fixing cars.

A lot of people hate me for being so good or being shy. Britney is just.... ugh.

I don't want to get all sad, I don't want your sympathy but I get bullied but whatever.

A lot and I mean a lot of people are against me.

As I was thinking I felt someone poke me and I turned around to see, Ashton. What the fuck is he doing here? Shouldn't he being teaching a gym class?

"Rose, I said that Mr. Smith here needs to talk to you." My teacher said looking at me clearly annoyed.

"Uh.. ok" I stuttered and followed Ashton outside of the classroom. The hallways were deserted because everyone was in class.

"Yes?" I asked looking at Ashton crossing my arms.

"Are you ok?" Ashton said with concern in his face.

"I'm fine.... why are you asking?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"It's just because that Britney bitch was still there when I left." He shrugged looking at me.

"Oh well I'm fine thanks." I said starting to walk back in the classroom.

Then of course, Ashton grabbed my arm.

"Wait." He said and I spun around looking at him.

Our faces were inches away.

"Um.. yes?" I said trying to speak.

"You know you are beautiful." he said smiling and tucked my hair behind my ear.

My cheeks started heating up and I looked at the ground.

"Thank you." I said.

"I speak nothing but the truth." he said smirking and then walked away.

"I'll see you later." Ashton called back and went out of sight.

Damn that man he's just too tempting.

I sighed and went back inside sitting back in my seat.

'Thank you for doing that to me, Mr. Smith' I thought.

-------

A/N

I think that I'm going to skip to gym class because yeah. sorry for the delay I wanted to type this as a Christmas present even though it's crappy. Ok bye! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukah! Happy Qaunza!