Chapter 2

Ashton's POV

"RINGGGGGGG" I woke up to a phone call from my boss.

"Hello?" I said still groggy.

"Ah yes hello Mr. Smith. I need you before all the teachers come, so if you haven't woken up, consider this your wake up call." My boss said over the phone.

"Yea of course I'll be over there in 10 minutes." I said and hung up. Then I jumped out of bed and just tossed my hair with my fingers and put on a loose white tank top and black gym shorts. After I ate breakfast, I got some coffee and left the my apartment. I got in my car and started it up.

"Mr. Smith! So nice to see you again!" My boss, Dave, said greeting me when I parked at the school.

"Sir, it's also nice to see you again!" I said as I shook his hand.

"Oh please call me Dave." He said cheerily.

"Of course, Dave. So may I ask why you wanted me here before all the teachers?" I asked him still sleepy and sipping at my coffee.

"Oh yes of course! I wanted you here so I could give you a tour and so you could get comfortable here because it's your second home for a while." He said while smiling.

"Oh okay. Is there anything else?" I asked and looked at my watch, 6:32.

"There is but lets go inside!" He said still cheery. God, how can he be this cheery in the morning. Then we went into the school, he gave me a quick tour of the whole, ginormous school and where the gym is. After the tour we stopped at his office.

"Any questions Mr. Smith?" Dave asked.

"No, not at all... Just any other strict rules?" I asked.

"Oh yes since you just got out of college and you're 22, a lot of the girls will be attracted to you. It is prohibited you date any students. Is that clear?" Dave said strictly.

"Yes I understand." I replied.

"Good... It seems like I forgot some papers from my house... Can you stay at the school and wait? I'll be back in a flash." Dave said and walked away.

"I guess." I mumbled so he couldn't hear me. 6:50, I guess I'll just hang out here. It's right by the front entrance so might as well. Then I noticed my cup of coffee was still full... I drank some then left it alone keeping it in my hand. Then I checked the time again, 6:55.

After 10 minutes Dave wasn't back. I knew no students would come this early but I hated being here alone. It reminded me of when I was in high school. Oh snap out of it, I thought to myself, it's only been 5 years. After 15 minutes of waiting an alarm went off. I heard girls scream and started to run and went around a corner with my coffee, running into a girl spilling my coffee on her shirt. We both fell down.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I said. I heard her groan and she just laid there. Then I took a second to look at her chocolate long brown hair with side bangs that went over her eyes, pink plump lips that you could just kiss, she was just plain out beautiful. She then opened her eyes and she had beautiful green hazel eyes.

"Um I'm very sorry about your shirt..." I say staring at her chest.

"It's ok... Hey look up here. What's you're name?" She said.

"Oh right I'm the new gym teacher, I'm supposed to be called Mr. Smith but you can call me Ashton." I say smiling, still looking at her shirt.

"You're... You're the new gym teacher?" She said raising a eyebrow.

"Yep and may I ask what your name is miss?" I asked

"Rose... Look I'm sorry my friend wanted to come and check the security system... I'm sorry, Mr. Smith." Rose said putting her head down and started to walk away.

"I should tell the principle!" I called after her.

"Yeah go ahead." Rose said and walked away back down the hall.

"Fine." I muttered.

Damn she's hot, I thought as she walked away. I heard some talking between her and her friend. Then I heard the bathroom door close and smirked. Time to meet her again, I thought smiling like a idiot and started walking past the girls bathroom door and heard a shriek and there was the stunning beautiful girl again who ran into me again. She sighed.

"Why do we keep meeting like this?" I asked smiling.

"I don't mean to do this... Ugh." She said and turns around to walk away. Shit no I can't let her get away, I think and grab her shoulder but she still doesn't turn around.

"But maybe I'm meaning to." I whisper in her ear, seeing her tense up as I pull down her ponytail and go in front of her picking up my stuff. Rose was standing there breathless, staring at me. I smirked at her and then walked away. Now that's how you do it, I think walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Ok so sorry it took so long and it seems choppy idk alright bye.