Chapter Three: Meeting Someone?

'Shit! Shit! Shit! The bell rong!' You were mentally cursing yourself as you were rushing to get to American Lit. or as some people say, "English." Your eyes kept switching from left to right to find your class. As you were looking for your class you bumped into a hard object or at least, it seemed like a hard object because of your speed; either way you fell and prepared for the floor to meet your butt. Thank goodness you prepared because it was a hard fall followed by a male voice. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?" "Uhh..yes! Yes! I a-am.." You rubbed your head from you bumping into the male.

"I can help you." You looked up to face the male; but you were only greeted by his hand waiting for yours. Without thinking, your hand met his and grasped it followed by him helping you up.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't looking and bumped into you.." Well at least, that's what you wanted to say; instead, you stuttered and mumbled, "I..I..uhh..sorry.."

He chuckled, "its fine! Its fine! Don't worry about it!"

You felt your cheeks get hot you worried if your cheeks looked like two tomatoes that he could eat. You looked up to see this helpful man's face, greeted by his warm smile and his blue eyes. With him meeting your (E/C) eyes and shy smile.

"So, do you have a name?" He asked.

You didn't respond respond because you were captivated by his blue kind eyes. But you held your head and shook it for a bit. "I-I'm sorry...I..I'm (y/n) (l/n).."

"Well, nice to meet you dudette! I'm Alfred!" He grinned.

You looked a him with a beaming smile. 'He...he gave me..a nickname..' This was the first time ever someone gave you a nickname besides Brandon. I had a little hope that this was a start of a new friendship.

☆ -------------------------- ☆
Hey guys! I'm sorry it has been so long since I updated. I'm also sorry that this was a short chapter; if you couldn't tell, I had a little of a writers block.. but that's okay! I'll try to update sooner! So if you liked it, let me know in the comments and follow! That is, if you want to..I'm not going to force people. c:
- ☆ Author-chan ♡