Chapter 10

Yn POV
So now we are all sitting down on the couch watching the boys play the game. I couldn't help but stare at Chris..... I really can't help but to think about what he's thinking about.....is it something I said? Is it something that I'm wearing?......all I'm saying is.....I like him a lot....not love.....I think......I mean I don't know how I really feel about being in a committed relationship because I still have to get myself together with life.........

Chris POV
I felt eyes on me the whole entire time...and I know from who....yn....it's just that I've been really thinking about what Trey had said to me and it's really starting to eat me up alive.....I mean I love her.........right?......

Yn POV
As soon as I was gonna say something the door bell had rung......

"Someone's at the damn door!" Trey screamed

"Yea I know I'm sitting right next to you dum dum"

"Just wanted to let you know.... have to be so cruel"

"I'm sorry" then as soon as I walked past I heard him mumble you a dum dum and I just laughed knowing that I can beat him....

Trey POV
As soon as Yn walked past me I didn't mean to but I took a quick glimpse of yn and may I say......For the first time for a while since I known her she is very pretty....no beautiful....She ain't your average bad bitch.....she's more humble and peaceful.....I think I have feelings for her?.....nah I can't that's my bro girl that's just wrong....Maybe it's just a second thought? Yea it is cause she wouldn't choose me.....she barely chosen Chris.......

Yn POV
So when I got to the door I've seen this short lightskin girl who was holding the pizzas.....

"Umm hey the bill will be $34.95" she said you could barely see her through the big pizza boxes she was holding

"Ok" I gave her two twenties and she handed me the pizza boxes

"Oh crap! I forgot the change its in the car hold on please"

"Sure..." As soon as she turned her back Trey came and opened the box and took a slice out and started eating smh

"What the hell?"

"What a nigga hungry and you gone just sit here and chit chat"

" She had to go get the change"

"And so what"

"I had to wait here"

"Shut up with your big headed self"

"  I know...." As we was arguing we was both interrupted by a big scream

"Oommmgggg your Trey songs?!"

"Oh yea....wassup?"

"Nothing I really love your music and stuff" As soon as she finished that sentence she had gotten an buzz on her phone guessing it was her boss to tell her to hurry up so she gave me the change and left........

Des POV
So after Yn left Trey went right behind her with his greedy self....so it was just me and Chris......

"Soooo I see the way you look at my sis" I said facing him directly

"What you mean look at her?"

"I mean like....giving her that wanting her look"

"Oh..."

"So.....why don't you just make your move?"

"She doesn't really like me the way I love her...."

"Whoa love? Theee Chris brown loves someone? Wow "

"Yea"

"We'll just ask her I mean your a cool guy she'll like you.....again your Chris fuckin brown"

" it's like I want to but......I can't.....she's different from any other girl I dated.....she's not so much of an bad bitch and shit....she's beautiful....her body is wonderful even though she don't like it....her eyes have this sparkle in them that just does something to you.....her skin is glowing as if she was bubbling with joy....and her smile....god her smile....when she smiles the world just stops and spin faster....my heart literally jumps when I hear her smile on the phone..... She's perfect....in her own way....." And when he said that you could look at him and you wouldn't recognize who he is....he face lit up and he smiled like a little boy who just gotten candy....he really love her

"Awww Chris...You have to do something......before someone else gets her"

"I know....But I want the perfect timing .....I mean.....a lot of things happened to her"

"What you mean?"

"I mean who doesn't have friends by now? Her parents aren't here? She seems so distant...She's quiet and I believe she's still a Virgin....Not only when I look in her eyes I see a sparkle but I see hate,sorrow,bitterness,confusion but most of all hurt....and it kills me knowing wrong is affecting her.....mentally"

"Wow....well do what you can cause she need our help..............Just love her Chris....." And right after that they came walking in straight into the kitchen..... We all ate pizzas and went  home but most of all we all got a chance to get to know each other....may sounds cheesy but I think that was just alright......... .....