Chapter 3

Chris brown Pov

I woke up to the sound of girls screaming my name outside my hotel window. I mean I know you love me and I love you guys back but damn can a nigga get some damn peace?. But I'm used to this shit I mean why am I still bothered what's the use? I'm Chris brown right? I get up go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror my face looks tired as shit. My eyes are red because of me being up all night being in the studio on the tour buss and dancing with my Bros in the hallway. I stepped in the shower and took a 30 min shower and stepped out with a towl around my waist. I wales to my suit case on the bed and got out a red Miami heat snap back, black pants, a Miami jersey, boxers and my Custom made red and black Jordan's. After I got dressed I wanted to go somewhere...somewhere quiet. One of my friends told me there is a park not? to long from here. So I sneaked out the back and hopped in my red and black Lamborghini and drove off. When I got to the park no one was there I'm guessing because it was the morning. So I stepped out and headed to a bench near a tree. Just what I need quiet without some girl or anyone calling my name. But then as I was thinking about something I heard some one scream I got up and walked over to see a beautiful girl on the ground.

"Hey ughh you ok?" I said kind of nervous I don't actually get this way around girls but I don't know it's something different about her

"Yea I am I just tripped ov-..." When she seen me she shot up a worried scared and confused look in her eyes

"Over my own feet.....hey your Chris brown?" She asked looking puzzled but yet she looked like a three year old who's pouting...I don't know but that just turned me on....then we started walking

"Yea I'm him"

"Why are you here? aren't you in a concert?"

"Just to think and yea but that's not till like till night time it's only 4:45 am"

"Oh well I don't see why you have to think... All the cars a luxury I see in your videos plus the girls I think your doing fine" she said kinda with a attitude...which turned me on...A LOT

"Ughh everyone says that! It's a lot of stress dancing and singing all the time.You barely see any family since your on the rode and your being watched like a damn child not by one person but the whole world! All I'm saying is that I'm a human too but with just more problems"

"yea ok I have more problems than you'll ever know...."

"Well I would love to learn more about you...."

"Yn"

"Yn yn what a beautiful name"

"Thnks"

"Ughh here"... I reached into my pocket And pulled out one v.i.p ticket to my concert tonight

"Just in case you can make it it's a backstage and we can talk some more"

"Yea....thanks ok"

"And I didn't get your number"

"Do you want it? Or just want me?"

I don't why but my palms gotten sweaty I was turning red then as I began to explore her body and all of it....I must damn baby gotta ass and breasts are amaz-gco

"Chris?"

"Ohh ummm just ughh well see-gco"

" never mind haha give me your phone"

I handed her my phone and she put her number in....we said our goodbyes and left....I don't know but as soon as I got in my car I couldn't stop thinking about her...damn I think I'm in love

Yn Pov

As soon as I got in my car I turned on the radio I don't have time for Chris brown! I mean he's nice and all but I mean look at him! He's a huge player he does that to every girl who walks in his way. I know I am far from beautiful and I just don't want my heartbroken....by a celebrity! Nope sorry just not happening I'm probably just a hit and quit to him anyways oh well....so I drove off back to my lonely house.....