Chapter 6

Yn POV
The next morning I woke up feeling good.....which doesn't normally happens because I normally cry myself to sleep.......I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.....my shower was longer than any of my other showers because it took me a while to actually soak up the idea of me going out on a date with thee "CHRIS BROWN"......as I got out the shower I went to my closet and picked out my out fit which was.....some black leggings, a grey sweater with "love " in black on it, black leather boots and my necklace.....I put on my clothes and put my braids (yes I have individuals) to the side and sprayed on my perfume. I went downstairs and tip toed past Mittens (who was on the couch) and went to the kitchen to put her food in the bowl. Once I was done that I tip toed to her and kissed her fluffy fur on her head and headed out side to my car..........
CHRIS POV
I'm at the studio with my bro Trey Songz.....
"Ayee my nigga wassup with you?" Trey said coming out the booth
"Man what you mean?"
"I mean you seem like your in a fucking daze for half of the damn day"
"It's nun"
"Ooo....I see there's a girl you love" he said smirking
"What? Love don't you mean like?"
"Nah I mean love..my ma always told me if a man have a sparkle in his eyes it's only two things one ambition and two love"
"Man I mean I just can't get her out of my mind"
"Exactly....just make sure you don't lose her.."
And with that Trey said bye and walked out the studio he said he had an emergency....but what he said just kept replaying in my mind.....
Yn POV
I pulled up at Disney land where Chris said meet him at. I walked to the gate and tapped his shoulder....
"Yo!" I said loudly
"What the f- oh it's you I thought you were someone else"
"Why? Did you invite anyone else?"I said with a curious face
"No umm just you I just thought that umm you were ughhh well..."
"Never mind let's go in" I said
He paid the guy and the first thing I do is go running to to the first roller coaster I see..
Chris POV
After I paid the guy I turned around to see my running to the first roller coaster she seen. Like damn ain't even gonna tell a nigga or at least warn him😒.....so I chased after her and stood in line with her..
"So....I see you like roller coasters huh?"
"Well yea I liked them when I was younger when my mom and dad used to take me to amusement parks"
"Oh true.... So umm can I ask you a question?"
"Yea sure knock yourself out"
"Why didn't you show up at my concert last night?" I asked with a little hurt in my voice
"I was -gco (gets cut off)
Before she could finish someone was calling my name and when I turned around I just wished I didn't....