Chapter 2

Caleb's POV

"Dylan! Why do you want to keep talking to me? It's not like it's that much fun just sitting waiting to look at a family." I heard both of them sigh, exasperated.

"You need to give us a play-by-play of what happens. If there's any fresh meat for me to tap."

"Nick that's gross! I thought not having Adam meant less sexual references. But apparently not!" Dylan exclaimed.

"Guys, guys stop arguing a car just pulled into the driveway." I leaned a little out my window and watched as the two front doors opened. "Whoa."

"Whoa what? Caleb? What's happening? Dylan wants to know too. Tell us!" I blankly heard their questions as I stared at the girl who stepped out of the passenger side. Her strangely colored hair fell to her waistband in waves. I watched her beautiful face gawk at the house. I could tell she was wearing makeup, but not enough to truly hide her natural beauty.

"Um, it's just a mom and her daughter. The daughter is probably our age."

"What does she look like?" Dylan bellowed across the phone.

"She has this, long, wavy blue-gray hair. I can't give you an eye color, but I can tell you she has a flat stomach, possibly abs. And I'd guess a c cup."

"Nice," Nick breathed over the phone.

"Wait, she's doing something. She's running into the house. I can't see."

"Do you think she'll come into that room  that's across from yours?"

"I can hear her running in the hallway, so probably." Everyone was quiet for a minute, waiting for her to go into the room. Suddenly the door burst open. She stared at the walls in awe. She walked to the window, obviously not seeing me yet. She pushed the panels open and looked both ways while panting. Suddenly she let out a squeal.

"Was that her?" Nick asked quickly.

"Yeah, that was her. Okay bye."

"Wait what?" I set my phone down next to me, the call still going.

I stared closely at her. Taking in every last bit of her. She had kind of pale blue eyes that went with her hair. They were stunning.

It took me a second to realize she was staring at me too. But I obviously came to reality first and smirked as if I'd been in reality the whole time. She quickly came back and said the strangest thing I think I'll ever here.

"You know, you're no Jared Padalecki, but I can deal. I guess I can imagine you as Jensen Ackles, but past that you're screwed." I scrunched my eyebrows, but she looked away and saw the moving truck pull up. "Mmkay bye." She darted out of the room as I picked up my phone.

"Did I hear what I think I just heard?" Nick asked.

"Did you hear something about Jared Pada-something and Jensen I think the last name was Ackles?" I heard one of them sigh.

"Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are the stars of Supernatural. A show especially popular with the ladies." I could practically hear Dylan shimmy his shoulders.

I leaned out my window as I saw the girl walked up to who must be her mom. I continued to watch as she looked up at me.

"She's walking to the back of the moving truck. The guy just opened it. Wait, something happened, she's not moving."

"Is medusa in the truck?" Dylan asked sarcastically.

"A guy is stepping out of the truck. Probably her boyfriend. He looks so much older than her though."

"YOU'RE THE WEIRDEST BROTHER EVER!" She screeched excitedly from the truck.

"Never mind, they're related."

"More for me."

"Nick! Stop it!" Dylan yelled. I chuckled and backed into my room, closing the window.