Chapter 5

"Aliyah! You're gonna be late for school if you don't hurry up!" Yells Mum across from the house. " Oh Allah put barakah in my day today." Says in duaa. I put away my musaAllah and head downstairs . "Aliyah where are you going, you didin't even eat breakfast." " I don't have time for breakfast." I said packing my books. "Atleast take an apple, you know what they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away." mum said with a smile on her face. I laughed. " Alright mum." " Oh and Aliyah, Hamzah is going to drop Aliyah off to school today, I'm going to let her sleep in for a while." " mum if you keep doing that then shes going to get used to it, please don't spoil her." " I'm not, shes just a little girl." " Heard that one before." My mum is always spoiling my sister, she can't even put her socks on. I dislike it when she does that. I walk in the bus and sit right next to Samira. "Asslaam U Alaikum." Says Samira with a hug. I greet her back. There was a long pause. I wonder if she'll ever tell me about her Zakariya's wedding. "Sooo.. How was your weekend?" I said trying to break the akwardness between us. "Oh it was great Alhamdulillah!" Yeah why wouldn't it be, your brother is getting married. We arrived at school, I walked my way through the crowd to get inside the school. I didin't even bother glance up to see if Zakariya was there or not. The day went by really slow. We had a project to do for Art, Samira and I were partners. We sat down to eat lunch.  was chewing away and thinking, as I looked up I saw all three of my friends looking at me and smirking. "W-what?" I said. " Look behind you." Said Iqra. As I turned around to see what was so intresting that all my friends were looking at, there, I saw a guy standing with a white thobe one and a black imama (islamic turban), the only name I could think of is ...  Zakariya. My eyes began o swell with tears. I tried to hide it by looking down. "Whats wrong Aliyah, you seem really upset." said picking up my chin. "Yeah you really seemed upset the entire day." Said Iqra. " N-nothing.. its nothing." I said wiping away my tears. "Come on tell us, you know were here for you." Said Samira putting a hand on mine. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I had to ask her. "Samira... you didn't tell me your brother was getting married." "W-what yo-" "yeah It's so exciting isin't it ?" Said Iqra Intuerrupting Samira while nudging her. "I mean.. yeah sorry I forgot to tell you guys, about my brother's wedding, it totally slipped out of my mind" Said Samira looking at Iqra with a confused face. Iqra gave her a look. More tears began to fall. "There there its alright, there are many fishes in the sea " said Layka hugging and patting my back. After Lunch we had science. " Aliya what does H2O stand for?" said Sister Aisha" "H2O stands for water." I said with a sigh. And thats how Science went by. I went home and sraight to my room, and just layed there for a few minutes. As I got up I heard the door creek open. "You alright?" Asked Hamzah sticking  his head in my room . " Yeah I'm alright , hey did you knw Zakariya was getti married?" I asked already knowing the answer.  Hamzah laughed. I gave him a confused look." No "why would he get married right now ?" I looked up at him confused. "But he gave you his wedding card.." "so you were snooping on us huh?" asked humzah while grinning wide. "Uh no. Just answer the question" " That was his cousin's wedding card" "so why did my friends say .." "they were probably just playing with you Aliyah" said Hamzah while leaving my room. Suddenly I turned red ,I was mixed emotions. I'm gonna get my friends back for this.

___________________________________________________________________-------------------

Assalaam U Aaikum guys!! I decided to just add another chapter today so I dont have to worry about it much . JazakaAllah sooo much for all the support you guys, it means so much to have suporters . Just remember me in your duaas and inshaAllah I'll always remember you in my duaas (Prayers). P.S make sure to comment me ideas for this book! JazakaAllah khair!

~Dania~