A Month Later

" Mum where's my silver hijab!" I say in a winy voice. "It's at the top of the closet beside your green hijab Aliyah, look closer." My mum said while entering my room. My mum started helping me look. "Here it is." Said my mum picking it up, and handing it to me. "Oh Jazakillah mum!" I said while hugging her with joy. "Waiyakum." My mum said and she left my room and went to the dining room. I followed her, and sat on the seat which was empty beside Maria. Hamzah already left for school. He seemed really busy this year. " you seem really lost today, is every thing ok Aliyah?" Mum said while putting a plate of two pancakes down for me. " first you loose your toothbrush, then your hijab which was right in front of you, and now this?" I look up giving my mum the questioned look, suddenly I feel something sticky, I look down and laugh."oops" I said cleaning the table which I accidentally poured syrup on. I finish eating the last bite of my pancake and grab my bag. As soon as i began walking downstairs I heard someone " why hello Aliyah." someone said in a wrinkly voice. I turned around to see it was my neighbour Miss. Sarah. "Good morning Miss. Sarah" I said. She was an old women yet really sweet. She lived alone so we helped her as much as we can. There are many Ahadiths about neighbours, like

The Messenger Of Allah (saw) said, he will not enter Jannah(Heven), whose neighbours are not pleased with him.

"God bless you." Miss Sarah said while putting a hand on top of my head. I smile then leave after a little chat. I go downstairs seeing that the bus is waiting for me. I enter the bus while saying salaam to the bus driver and sat next to Iqra. Samira and Laika were sitting on the seat beside us chatting away. " I'm so exhausted of all the world from yesterday" She said and I laugh. " we only wrote notes" I said looking at her. " Exactly!" We then start talking about our family's. Iv learned that Iqra has a brother Hamzahs age and he goes to the same high school. Samira has a brother that's in Ryerson Uni, but he stopped for a while and is teaching little kids at our school. Laika is the only child which I found really lucky. The bus had arrived to our school. We all got off the bus " oh roor (brother)! " Samira said in Pashto waving a someone. I looked up to see who it was. " oh hey little sis!" The guy came walking towards us. He was wearing a thobe with a hoody on top. He Had an amazing beard even though it was small. I quickly put my gaze down after I saw him looking back at my. "Here mor (mum) said u forgot this" he said giving her a bag, I could feel him staring at me. " Jazakillah" she says to him while noticing him looking at me. He then turns away. We start walking in School. "So thats your brother" i say in a shy voice looking down."yeah." Samira said in a laughing like voice." Hes been looking for a wife for really long, now hes 23." she said to me while looking at me. We reached School and sat for the Morning duaa. We did the usual as we do every morning, I Cant believe its already been a month, Iqra, Samira, Laika, and i have been friends for a month and it seems like we've been friends forever i did'nt know was that Samira had a brother teaching here, I mean i'v seen him around the school, But i was very astonished when i found out her was her brother. After the usual stuff we had alot of time left but we had nothing to do. " Hey Lets ask Sister Aneesa if we could go outside for a while to get fresh air," said Samira tossing her bottle up and down while we sat there bored."Alright who wants to go," said  Laika. We all looked at Iqra who was looking around, and suddenly her eyes met ours. " Wait what!" We all grinned and then understood." Alright Alright fine." She then left to talk to Sister Aneesa, while we sat there talking. After a little while she came back." Sister Aneesa said Alright but we must stay near since this place somehow is not said, there are dangerous people walking around," We all agreed to stay near the school. When we went outside we saw all the little kids outside playing in the park. It was really cute. Samira, Iqra, and Laika start running, While i stood there. "Hi!" Said a little girl with the cutest voice. I looked down and smiled wide."Oh Assalaam U Alaikumu! Whats ur name" i say picking the girl up. "My names Habiba." Said the girl smiling. i could see she had dimples." MashAllah my name is Aliyah Its nice to meet you Habiba." Do you know my teacher." I laugh."No I don't, Im sorry." I say. "He's over there!" Said Habiba, pointing at a man the was turned around wearing a thobe. " Brother Zakariiya! Brother Zakariiya!" Said Habiba, She was literally Jumping in my arms.The man turned around. It was Samira's Brother. He comes towards us."oh Assalaam u alaikum my little Habiba!" He said while looking at her. I put her down and Samira's brother picked Habiba up. "Brother Zakariiya! Meet Aliyah isin't she pretty!" I quickly lower my gaze feeling my face turn red. He Smiled at Habiba, then samira, and Iqra return. " Oh hey roor ( brother)!" I feel Samira looking at me. " Oh i see you've met my friend Aliyah already." She says grinning. I felt him smiling . A minute later he left. Laika comes running towards us," Guys! I think were in major trouble with Sister Aneesa!"

TO BE CONTINUED..

----------------------------------------------------------------Authors Note: Sorry i rushed to a month later, this is my first book i'v wrote so Im not sure how this works :') but inshAllah i hope everything goes smooth. and if you guys have any questions please feel free to ask, And Yes, Alhamdulillah i Am doing Alimah course. I will try to make a schedual for my chapters but for now ill probably do a chapter like in two days or earlier :) I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. Assalaam U Alaikum!