Chapter 7

"My parents.." Said aliyah with a shiver. "Your parents what Iqra?! Please tell me. You're getting me worried." Aliyah said while taking her inside. "They had an argument! And now they're planning on divorcing!" Iqrah began sobbing louder and pulled in for a hug. I began patting her " Oh my.. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon" there was a sudden pause in our conversation. "You know iqrah.. when there's a calamity that falls upon us, that is when Allah begins testing us. To see what his creation does at that moment in time. And when he is testing us, that moment of pain we are in... its so he could remove our sins. It's a sign of mercy. And when Allah loves someone he shows his love by putting tests, why..? So his servant gets closer to him, show the bond and the relationship between Allah and his servant gets tighter." Iqrah gets up. "You're absolutely right Aliyah... wow.. I never thought about it that way.. subhanaAllah." Iqrah smiles and looks down. Aliyah returns the smile. "Could I stay with you for a bit. Just so I could get away from things..?" Says Iqrah, in a quite voice. "Yes ofcourse! you could share a room with me." We began talking some more before we heard the front door open. It was mom and dad. "Ammi! " I get up and say. "Oh Assalaam U Alaikum Aliyah!" mom says while looking in iqrah's way.  "Walaikum salaam. Ammi this is iqrah. Shes one of my friends from madrassah and school." I say. Iqrah gets up and smiles really wide. "Assalaam U Alaikum auntie!" She says and gives my mom a hug. " Ohh walaikum salaam! Wow you look so pretty mashaAllah!"  mom says as she holds iqrah's face. "Isn't she?!" I say while giggling. "Awh jazakillah aunti! Your daught is really pretty too, why wouldn't she be? Her mom is gorgeous!"  Iqra says. "Awhhh haha I like you iqrah." Mom says while tapping her head. Iqrah looks towards me to say something. " Oh! mom! I almost forgot.. could Iqrah stay at our place for a bit...?" I say. "Oh, why... yes ofcourse! Feel free to stay as long as you want iqra" Says Mom with a smile. then mom walks away. " Iqrah come! let's go in my room!" I grab iqrah's hand and take her towards the hall. We stop when I see my bhai walking towards us. He was wearing a navy blue thobe with a white imamah. Hamzah looks towards iqrah and then looks down. I look towards iqrah's expression. She looked nervous and she too looked down. "Bhai!" I scream. Hamzah looks towards me. "Yeah?" Hamzah says. "Where are you heading off to?" I question him. "Oh I'm going to the conference that's going to start in a few minutes. What to come?" I look towards Iqrah who still had her gaze low. "Ohh... uhmm, iqrah want to come.?" I ask waiting for iqrah's reply. " Uhmm Yeah sure.." She says in a shy voice.  I smile and look towards hamzah again. "Alright! We're going to go!" "Alright I'm gonna go get my car out and pick someone up, and then come back to pick you." "Alright, we're gonna get ready."  We then departed in our room picking out hijaabs to wear. we started wearing our hijabs. I looked towards iqrah and say,"So.. you like my brother huh?" "She looks over at me while fixing her hijaab. "Huh what?! No!" She began blushing. I Laugh. "I saw your face when he came towards us." Iqrah looks down and blushes. I began to giggle. "I'd love to have a sister in law like you though!" I say while giving iqrah a wink. She playfully pushes me. We get ready and began heading outside. We stop to wait for hamzah's car to appear. Soon, we hear hamzah's car coming. I look towards it and see someone sitting next to him. "Who is that..?" I think. I look closer and see a guy with a biscuity color with a white imamah. "Hey, Aliyah! Come inside!" Hamzah screams while waving our way. We walk closer to the car and that's when I see who's in the car. "Oh no!" I think. "It's him.." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Assalam U Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Guys!! Just a three quick announcements. Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for all those who waited patiently for this book to get updated. I'm soooo sorry for the humongo delay! And second, I've made another book called And we've created you in pairs, so pleaseeee so check that book out. I really want to focus on that book, so I want to quickly finish up this one. And lastly, Ramadhan Mubarak to ya'll! May Allah make this Ramadhan the means for us to enter in Jannah. Ameen! xxx