o n e

D e m i

A loud banging on my window woke me from my sleep. I threw a pillow at the window and groaned. It stopped making me sigh in relief and closing my eyes again.

BANG BANG BANG

Once again the banging at the window.  I passed by a mirror and stopped "Damn I look like shit" I mumbled to myself. I turned on my desk lamp and opened my curtain. Seeing the one and only Nathan Maloley. He is my dad's boss's son.

"Maloley why the hell are you at my window at 3:00 am" I said as I opened the slider "I got the munchies and you were the closest." I rolled my eyes but stepped aside to let him in.

He made his way over to the door and started walking to the kitchen. "Huh Doritos" he ran over to them but I beat him and hide them behind my back. "Nope not these."

"Please Demi" he said as he tried to reach behind my back but I just backed up. "Nope these are my favorite chips" he grunted. "Fine I'll make a sand which" he got out all the ingredients.

I sat down on the counter, sending shivers up me as my bare thighs touched the cold granite. "So why were you getting high" "Serena" was all he replied. I rolled my eyes "Yuck your still dating that skonka."

I have meet her a couple of times and let me tell you she is the definition of two faced. When there is no Nate she is a compete bitch but when Nate shows up she a totally doll.

Oh and I am teaching Nate Spanish. "Callate" he snapped. *callate= shut up* "So how is Johnson" Johnson is my boyfriend. "Perfectly fine" he nodded his head stiffly as he bit into the sand which.

"VANESSA YASMINE WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP, AND WHY IS NATE HERE" my mother said coming into the kitchen making me jump. "I...I" I didn't know what to say, such a horrible liar I am. "I am so sorry Mrs. Garcia, I came to your daughter and she kindly let me in to your beautiful home."

My mother slightly blushed. "Well I guess that is alright but if you are staying over you are sleeping in the guest room." She said before giving me a stank look and going back to her room. "Thanks" I let out a deep breath. "You owe me" he smirked as he finished his sand which.

He started walking towards the front door. "Wait your not staying over" I placed my hands on my hips. "Not tonight lil' mama" he winked and slipped out the door.
• • •
Hey guys!

Hope you liked my new book.

I actually liked how the first chapter came out, did you?

If You did make sure to vote, comment & follow. (: