t h r e e

D e m i

"Mija lava los platos" my mom said from the living room on the couch. I nodded my head and proceeded to the kitchen.

DING DING DINNNNGGGGG

"Oh dios Mio" my mom shook her head as she walked over to the door. "Demi it's for jou" I laughed at my moms accent "it's pronounce you, like with a y." She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

I turned to face the door and saw Nate "Hey Nate" I saw giving my signature smile. "Oh hey Demi" he slurred giving me a smirk. I didn't notice till now how red his eyes were and is breath reeked of liquor.

"Nate what the fuck?! You came to my house drunk and high are you stupid" he just wobbled over and gave me a hug. "My dad and mom were home I couldn't go, they would know." His dad is a Sheriff.

I just rolls my eyes and closed the door. He threw his hand over my shoulder and put his body weight on me. "Vamos a estar en mi habitación" I told my mom as I walked to my room.

"What the hell do you think you were doing and why do you have a cut on your forehead" I seat him on my bed. I sat beside him, "uh I got into a little bar brawl" I once again rolled my eyes but got up and walked into the restroom.

I grabbed a washcloth and wet it, walking back into the room I noticed Nate was not on the bed but in front of my picture board. "Man I remember this day" he was pointing to a picture of us on Halloween when we were 8. "Yeah , you were a werewolf and I was a care bear."

I pulled him back onto the bed and started wiping the blood off. "Demi" I hummed a yes. "Why are you so nice to me?" I looked away from his cut and at his eyes. I let out a little giggle, he looked like a sweet little puppy.

"I believe in helping the ones who need help, that's why I wanna become a doctor." He grabbed my arm stopping me from wiping at the cut. His hand placed it self on my cheek.

"Mija I am Lea...." My mom stopped when she walked in. I quickly looked away and cleared my throat.

What the hell just happened...