f o u r

D e m i

"Bro guess what."

"What bro?"

"Dude bro I got inside her pants last night dude."

"That's radical bro."

"What they hell are we doing?" I asked my best friend Frenchy, her mom is obsessed with grease the movie. "Uh we are impersonating what guys sound  like...duh." He thick Jersey accent making he sound street.

"I am going to impersonate you, Hey I'm from Jersey and I don't fuck with you cause ain't nobody got time for that." She busted out laughing. "Fine I'll impersonate you, Hi! My name is Demi and I am a rich bitch." she sat up straighter than a pencil and flipped her hair. 

"Oh shut up" I threw a pillow at her. "Mia the puerta is for you." My mother came into my room. "Gracias mama."

"I'll be back" I told Frenchy in the Arnold Schwarzenegger voice. She saluted before I walked out. "Hey Na... Nate what are you doing here." "We need to talk."

He said before he grabbed my face and crashed his lips onto mine. Our lips were moving in sync, it felt amazing. I felt his hand squeeze my butt making me jump. "What the hell Nathan." I fixed my shirt.

"Gosh your so fucking hot." He bite his lip. "Oh gosh Nate if your horny go bother you girlfriend." I slammed the door in his face.
-
"Me and your mom are going out so we will see you later kiddo." My dad said as he walked out of his room. "Okay bye papa." He waved before escorting my mom out of the door.

Not two minutes later was there a knock on my window. I looked out of it to see Nate. I walked over and opened it. "Demi I can't help my self." I scrunched up my nose in confusion.

He once again kissed me on my lips but back me up against the wall. "N...Nate what are you doing, I am not your girl friend."

"I don't care." He said as he kisses down neck. I wrapped my legs around his hips. My body was urning for his, my hips started to buck forward even though he hadn't even gotten my shorts off.

He quickly took of mine and his shirt. This wasn't sex because we are in love, no it's just because we are both super horny.
-
"Oh god that shit was rough last night." Nate said as he woke up.

"Yep."

"Nate..."

"Hm?"

"Why the hell did you come here last night." I turned on my side so I was facing him. "Demi what happen the other day, was bad... What happen last night, was bad." I frown grew on face.

"But I don't regret doing those things. I wanted to kiss you the other day. I came to have sex with you because I felt that it was right."

"I don't have the same feelings I had for Serena." My mind went to Johnson, oh fuck. "I want us to be something." He said as he grabbed my hand.
• • •

Well damn.

The picture is Frenchy.

Hope you liked this chapter.:)