Introduction

If I was asked to name the person that I despised the most on this planet earth I would automatically think of Jay Brenalds the man just wanted me to choke him. Sometimes I felt like he liked when I was yelling at him. That it somehow turned him on, which would make sense since he was a psycho annoying overly sexual pervert.

Jay was best friends with my brother Mayne Capone and his family was close with mine, both our fathers owned and ran a business together. That meant I had to spend 364 out of 365 days of the year with the annoying human being. But I had his cousin, Brooke, who was my best friend and helped keep my mind sane. But it would get annoying when she got distracted by Mayne's dick and forget about me again leaving me with him.

But I was about to become insane because not only did I find out he was the most annoying man to walk this earth, no to live in this galaxy, but that he also was a killer, with my brother. He and my brother were partners in some organization and worked together to kill criminals and then in the end got paid for murder. And to top it all of off they wanted me to help them in a mission. It's almost as if they forgot that I was only 19, enjoying my year free of school before college, and I don't know, not a murderer.

He definitely wanted me to choke him.