I Don't Wanna' Live That Way

Chapter 25: I Don't Wanna' Live That Way

                "Don't touch me," Jay groaned, stuffing his head more into my pillow. I stifled my laugh for his benefit and shoved him softly, wrapping my arms around his naked waist.

                "Jay, it's not that serious. It happens." I chuckled, pecking his red cheek.

                "Two minutes. Only two minutes."

                "Jay, it's ok. I take it as a compliment if anything." I reassured him, rubbing his broad shoulder softly. Jay was upset because he came in two minutes. He told me that he wanted me to ride today so I did. I didn't know I was so good that he was going to come so quickly. I recall him telling me to slow down- so I did. And when I was doing the slow strokes like he asked is when he came, which shocked both of us. The party was just starting. Then I did the worst thing I could have done and I laughed, it just came out, and that's when Jay pushed me off of him. And that lead to where we were now. "Jay, it's alright. Stop sulking," I begged, now shaking him roughly.

                "You didn't even get to come, I feel so selfish. I didn't know it was going to happen so quickly. I told you to stop teasing me today." Jay grumbled, pulling my duvet over him and separating himself from me.

                "You can use other things than your dick to get me off, Jayden." I reminded him, kissing along his shoulder and up to his neck. His breathing started to hitch and I smiled against his skin.

                "I'm hard again," Jay suddenly said, throwing the duvet off of him and flipping us around so he was gazing over me.

                "Perfect," I sighed when he nestled between my legs and started what I didn't get to finish. His strokes were long as first- long, slow and hard. Hitting every part of me each time he thrusted in. I was able to feel every bump and ridge of our body parts combined each time he joined himself with me. Then at time his strokes would become short, teasing me with what I could really get. He played with my body just how I liked him too. He played with my body the same way he took control of my heart. This was the only way I knew how to connect. To feel. Sex, it was a bond between us. A bond I never experienced with anyone but Jay. When he was in me, when his body was so close to me. When he was groaning in my ear telling me how good I felt, telling me how good I was riding his cock- that was when I felt one with him.  That was the only time I could feel one with him and deep down I wanted that to change. He thought this was just sex to me but in reality it was more. It was so much more. But he couldn't understand – no one could.

This time he lasted long and was able to bring me to three orgasms to make up for the one he had. I didn't know why he was so mad about the situation but I wasn't going to complain if that was what I was going to get in return. "I don't want you to ever leave me," I said in a sex and weed inspired haze.

                "I'm not, Blaze, I'm right here," Jay reminded me, snaking his arms around me and pulling our sweaty bodies closer to each other.

                "No, I want you to stay with me forever. You're mine," I didn't know where that was coming from but it was too late to take back my words. They were already said and were drifting softly to his ears. I was glad that I had my eyes closed so I wouldn't have to see the expression on his face. He was probably delighted.

                "And you're mine, Nena. Never forget that." And I wouldn't. Even when he wasn't mine anymore, I would never forget that I would always be his.