No We Don't Do Shit For Free

Chapter 1: No We Don't Do Shit For Free

I moaned, arching my back as his lips ran down my neck and in between the exposed middle of my breast. My dress was unbuttoned showing the black push up bra I decided to wear tonight and gosh was it helping.

I didn't exactly know who was touching me; I just knew that he went to my school and that I was slightly drunk. His hands felt amazing at the moment and his lips felt even better. If they could just go a little lower. This guy seemed he liked to take his time and time was something I did not have. If we didn't start this thing in less than a minute no one would be happy tonight.

A gasp sounded around the bedroom, a gasp that definitely did not come from my mouth. I opened my eyes and looked at the entrance. Rolling my eyes I pushed away the guy I didn't know the name of and crossed my arms. Jay stood with the most hurt look on his face, a fake hurt that I'm sure the guy I didn't know the name of- I'm going to call him Mark- thought was real.

Jay placed his hand on his heart, breathing deeply and blinking his eyes repeatedly as if he's been shocked and scarred at the same time. I waited patiently for him to finish his overdramatic show. Of course I would get interrupted. I just knew tonight wasn't going to be my night.

"Have you been cheating on me this whole time? Was my stroke game not strong enough? My pullout game not on point? What did I do to deserve such betrayal?" Jay the Dumbass retched out, his voice cracking at the end in mock emotion. I stared blankly at him, waiting for the moment we ware alone so I could punch him in the face.

"That's your boyfriend?" Mark asked, visibly shocked at the false revelation. I shook my head letting out a nervous chuckle.

"I don't have a boyfriend, I'm single.  A single pringle that escaped from its can. Completely single, I don't even know this guy," I explained, waving my hands over at Jay. Jay gasped again, flipping his medium length thick wavy hair away from his face and then placing a hand over his heart, one that didn't even exist.

"Now we meant nothing? We had nothing? You're going to act like I never existed?" He croaked and I swear I had never felt as little emotion as I felt at that moment. The amount of sympathy I felt for his act was a zero, maybe 0.2. I couldn't even show fake sympathy. I felt nothing at all, it was truly sad. I wasn't even buying his act; I didn't know how Mark found this believable.

"You couldn't have done this after I got fucked?" I hissed and Jay took several steps back while shaking his head in disbelief, holding on to the dresser to stop him from falling he doubled over, acting like he was in pain and again I stared blankly breathing deeply to calm myself from making an outburst. Jay was doing a little too much.

"She is dismissing my love so cruelly. What did I do to deserve such pain?"

"You were born." I answered and he sobbed. Mark looked completely uncomfortable and was already putting back on his shirt. My shoulders slumped in disappointment and I actually pouted when his muscles were no longer on display and he headed towards the door of whoever's bedroom we were in.

                "I don't exactly know what's going on but I want no part. You are an evil person Blaze," then he walked out, slamming the door behind him. Well at least he knew my name because I sure as hell didn't know his. As soon as he left Jay burst into laughter, letting go of the dresser and dropping to the floor. His hair shook wildly as he laughed a deep rumble that moved through the room. I was supposed to be the one moving around the room not his ugly voice.

                "The day you die will be the day that this world becomes a better place." I said, walking over to him grumpily while I buttoned back up my dress so my boobs were no longer on show. Even though my bra was still providing some coverage it was still too much cleavage for Jay. Knowing him he would get off to the cleavage of my breasts. "How did you even know?" I asked, folding my arms miserably across my chest.