Hospital

Drake's POV

I sat there looking at her with bruises and cuts on her body. It all made since to me now, we live in Florida which is known for being hot as fuck but though it was hot she would wear long sleeved clothes... She was trying to covering up the cuts and bruises.

Who the fuck did this to her? And thats when a thought came to my head. About two months ago when I went by her job to buy Mia a dress I saw a bruise on her wrist. Damn! So she been going through this for a while now.

She was very pretty with long hair and a beautiful smile. But she was just not my type. So I wasn't a bit attracted to her, at all.

The hospital contacted her mom... I think... But she never visited her. What kind of a mom is that?

Diany's POV

I felt as if I was laying down. I slowly started to feel all my body parts and I regretted it. Damn my body was hurting like crazy. I tried to open my eyes but it was hard after many attemps my eyes started to open up slowly.

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself. "You're in the hospital." A deep voice replied. I wasn't alert that someone was in the room. I turned to see the one and only Drake Jhonson.

"What am I doing here?"

"You tell me?" He replied rudely.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well I saw you running in the street like a wild person thats gone loose, bleeding with bruises all over, two kids holding your hands, and a bag of clothes... So yup thats what I'm talking about." He explaind, popping the "P" when he said yup. And thats when it all came to me. My mom and how she nearly killed. Oh shit!! Damn!!!

"How long have I been here?"

"2 days."

Oh no!!! Jaden and Kim. I Jumped out of bed and fell toward Drake.

"Oh shit! I didn't realise you were a crazy person when I brought you here. Security!" Drake yelled.

I ignored him. "Where's my little brother and sister?!" I yelled.

"The little tiny people that were running wild in the street with you?" He asked. I nodded.

"Oh they stayed at my mom house since your mom didn't come to get them when the hospital and police called her."

I felt so pained as he mention my mother. I forgave her for this. She was probably drunk or high up off something and wasn't in her right senses when she did this. "What happened to you?"

"None of your business." I replied to jake.

"The fuck? None of your business my ass. I helped you and brought you here. I deserve an explanation." I started to explain everything to him from when my dad left until now. I don't know why I was explaining my whole life story to him, I felt strangly comfortable around him.

Drake's POV

I listened to her tell me about her life until the story came to an ending. Damn she went through alot. I felt bad for her. I've never seen someone open up to me so fast but I was glad she told me what's up. I didn't know what to do nor say when she started balling. I swore her eyeballs was about to pop out of her head from how she was crying. So I just sat on her bed and hugged her. The only person I've ever held like this was my mom when she was crying due to my father's death. She stopped crying and fell asleep about an hour later. The nurse came and told me that visiting hour were over and that I'd be free to take Diany home tomorrow. How can I take her home when her mom is treating her like this? I can be cold sometimes but not that cold. I'm just gonna wait until tomorrow and ask her if I can take her to one of her relatives house.