Jay

I was in front of the mirror looking at my outfit. I wore an off-shoulder red dress and black sandals.My hair was wavy and voluminous. I put on some nude pink lipstick and I was finally done. I heard the doorbell ring but since Dray is downstairs I'll let him get it. I quickly put my lipstick in my purse and got out of the room, heading downstairs.

Dray POV

I opened the door to some nigga with flowers and chocolate. Well if the chocolate is for me, I'm flattered but if he dare tries giving me flowers I'm slapping him in the face with them.

"Who the fuck are you?" But then I remembered he was in one of my classes at school. I never payed him much attention before. But I have seen him stealing glances at Diany nonstop.

"Who the fuck are you talking to-? The Idiot was about to finish his sentence when Diany came and pushed me out of the way. Saying hi to the idiot and hugging him.

WTF!!??

She looked beautiful with her hair wavy falling a little past her shoulder. The dress she's wearing fits her body perfectly. Her body is banging, damn she look good.

The Idiot whom I heard Diany call Jay saw me checking her out and quickly grabbed her hand, leading her out , and slamming the door in my face.

I could tell I wasn't going to like that idiot. I sat down on the couch thinking about Diany.

Why was I not attracted to her?

Is something wrong with me?

She's a beautiful girl and she's really nice. So I don't see why I don't like her more than a friend.

Do I still have feelings for Mia?

I quickly shook the thought out of my mind.

But wait, hold up.

Why the fuck was that nigga all over Diany?!!! 

Diany's POV

Jay drove to a nearby diner that was small but elegant and beautiful.

"You look beautiful." Jay said opening the diner's door for me.

"Thank you" Was all I replied.

He talked to the lady at the front desk and she lead us to our table. Not too long after we ordered our food.

"So how have you been?!" Jay asked abruptly.

"I've been good."

The old women brought our food. Jay and I said our thank you's while she smiled at us and left.

"So you like this diner?" Jay questioned.

"I love it, the food is great."

"Hmmm." Was his reply.

"What?" I asked.

"Does the food taste better then I do?" I know he was referring to us kissing in the past.

"Way, way, way better." I replied chuckling.

"What?" He faked hurt." I am the world's tastiest caramel chocolate ever. Matter fact I'm like the best fried chicken ever."

I busted out laughing. This boy is just like how I remembered him being. Throughout the whole night we laughed, talked, ate, and enjoyed being next to each other. We were driving near a park. It looked so pretty with the moonlight shining down on the trees.

"Can we take a walk in the park?" I asked Jay hoping he'd say yes.

"Anything for my bea." He smiled.