Tony

Diany's POV

"I am Tony Davis. "

"Are you one of the guys my mom sleeps with? "

"Excuse me young lady but you need to learn some respect. Now let's start with a proper introduction. What's your name?" Tony said.

"My name is Diany Davis." I felt bad for speaking to him that way.

He looked shocked. As if he couldn't believe his ears.

"My baby girl." He said pulling me into a hug. I pushed him off immediately. 

"What do mean 'your baby girl'?"

"I'm... I'm... I'm your father. "

I was so mad. How dare he call himself my father?

"No you're not. You lost that title the day you left."

"Look it's not what it seems..." Tony began but I didn't want to hear it. I grabbed Dray's hand and ran out the house crying.

"Drive." Was all I said when I got into the car. I was so far away in my thoughts that I didn't realize we were at Dray's house.

I looked up and saw Kim and Jay running from the backyard to the car.

"Oh my gosh!" I ran out of the car and hugged them.

"How did you two get here? " I asked. 

"Jaden took money from mommy's purse and we took the bus here." Kim answered.

"Come in. I'll cook you guys something to eat."

-------------------

I sat on the couch thinking about dad... well Tony. Everyone has gone to bed except me. I feel so confused. All the pain I faced the day he left is all coming back to me but this time it feels ten times worse.

"Are you alright, baby girl?" Dray asked. He sat down next to me.

"Yea, I'm fine."

"Don't lie to me. You're crying. "

I wiped the tears off my face. I didn't realize I was crying. I was so lost in my thoughts.

"I'm thinking about Tony."

"I think you should give him another chance." Dray pulled me into a hug and we stayed like that in the darkness of the living room.

"After he abandoned his three kids and let us suffer for so many years? He's cruel and I hate him so much."

"Don't let anger control the way you talk. I use to say the same thing when my father abandoned me and my mom. He came back later on in my life but I refused to give him another chance. When I finally did let him back into my life he was then diagnosed with cancer and died shortly after. I'd do anything to have him back. Everyday I wake up and wish I had given him a chance earlier so that I could have gotten to know him better. But it's too late now. Give your dad another chance. You know how long you've been living but you don't know how long you have left. Be smart, sweetheart. " He kissed my forehead then went upstairs.

Maybe he's right. Maybe I should give Tony another chance. Besides I'm really curious on to why he left us like that.
I hated you since the day your father brought your mut ass into my house.

My mom's words rang in my mind.

So if she's not my mother then who is.

I erased the thought from my head and decided to think about it later. I climbed up the steps and went to bed. I am so happy tomorrow is Saturday. No school,  no homework.