Chapter 3

Jessica^^^^
------------------------------------------
If your going to be bad, be bad with purpose. Otherwise, your just not worth forgiving.
                          -Damon Salvatore
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We walked through the doors. What I saw was your usually high school lunch room. The nerds, jocks, plastics, etc. There was a different group, not something that most schools have. The... Thugs, no. The... Goths, no. The... Badasses, yes. That's what they are, badass.

As I looked closer at the men I realized they are the same guys from this morning, the ones jumping that kid. The thought made my blood boil. I suppressed the thought to the back of my mind and sat down to eat with Luke.

                Harry
The girl, Lilly, from this morning, I couldn't get her out of my head. She was beautiful, a feisty little thing. She was tiny, I can't help but want to protect her.

I sighed as I sat down at lunch, looking at my full lunch tray.

"Oi, mate, you alright?" Niall asked

"Yeah, fine." I replied

"He's thinking about the girl!" Louis, my best mate, said.

"What are you talking about, of course I'm not!" I bellowed, I can't have them knowing I was thinking about her.

"Oh, so you don't mind if I ask her out, eh?" Niall asked

Of course I minded, she was mine!

"Don't have a problem with it, Niall." I sneered his name, clenching my fists.

"See what did I tell ya? Harry found himself a bird!" Louis chirped.

"Shut up, Lou!" I huffed. Why? Why are they so annoying?

I scanned the lunchroom looking to see if I saw Lilly, no chance.

'She must have 1st lunch'I thought to myself. I ate silently, until I saw the lunchroom doors open bringing in Lilly and... Luke? What the hell!

I clenched my fists again watching his every move, why did I feel so possessive over her?! What is wrong with me?

I stormed out out of the lunchroom, 'I need a smoke.'

Once outside I lean up against the brick wall and look around. Nothing but a bunch of fake girls, good to sleep with, but all fake.

"Harry!" A high pitched voice screeched. Jessica. I've slept with her before and she automatically thinks we are dating. No.

I watched as she walked over to me with some white thing on her nose. What the hell is that?

"What is on your nose?" I asked bluntly causing her to step back a bit like I had offended her.

I really don't care anything about her, but hey a guy has needs!

"This morning, the new girl and I got into a fight and she hit me, you should see what I did to her!" She states proudly. I didn't know she could fight? That's a bit impressive.

One of her friends chuckled.

"What?" Jessica asked in her high screechy voice.

"Well I know you're trying to impress Harry and everything, but you shouldn't lie. The short thing knocked the shit out of you!" She yelled and all of Jessica's 'followers' started laughing.

A few "it's true's" were added in between their fits of giggles. I chuckled as I looked at Jessica who was crimson red.

"Look, I don't care anything about you Jessica, you need to figure that out." I stated before walking away.

Stupid bitch. She's so clingy, I wish Lilly would be like that. Always wanting to be by my side, and always being around one another.

I decided that I would just skip the rest of the day, not like I'm going to learn anything anyway. I text the guys quickly and tell them that I'm leaving, asking if anybody wanted to come with. Niall texted saying he was going to ride with me.

I was standing out by my car when I saw Niall coming my way, I quickly hoped into the front seat and waited for him to get in. Once he was in I sped off.

When we got home we went our separate ways. Let me explain, the guys; Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and I all live together. Yes we have families, but our work is to dangerous so we do this to protect them.

"Oi Harry!" I heard the Irish accent shout throughout the house.

"What?" I shouted back

"I just got a call from Louis, there is a party happening tonight, for the new girl and her friends, you want to go?" He shouted back.

Hmm, maybe I should just so I could see her, why do I keep thinking like that? 'I don't do relationships' I reminded myself, just going to go to get drunk and have fun.

"Yea I'll go!" I said back.

I run up to my room and look at the time. 9:00 p.m. I get changed and text the guys I'll meet them at the party with Niall.

"Niall, you ready to go?" I shouted, while walking down the stairs.

"Yea I'll meet you in the car!" He said back.

I got into the car and turned it on, letting it heat up just a little bit. Niall made his way into the car and we made our way to the party.