Chapter 5

Harry's pov

As I was carrying Lilly into my home, she moaned out trying to get comfortable in my arms. I stopped walking for a moment trying not to disturb her, and she drifts back to sleep.

I walk up the stairs, careful to keep her balanced. Finally we arrive at my bedroom door, once opened I set Lilly into my bed and wrap her up in the covers. Don't want her getting cold.

I strip down to my boxers and climb into bed, spooning with her. I fall asleep quickly after that.

-----

I wake up in the morning due to strong light streaming in from the curtains. I look down to see Lilly with her head snuggled into my chest. I smile slightly at the sight. Wait, what? I'm not sure what has been with me lately. I've been all nice and stuff, it's odd to me.

I shifted around a bit and smelt Lilly's hair. She smelt like strawberries. I love it, I've never smelt anything like it. I look at the clock on my beside table and it flashed 7:00 a.m. Across the front in red letters. Too early.

I walk across the room to my curtains and pull them shut so they won't disturb Lilly. Then I quickly get back into bed carefully, not wanting to wake her up. Once back into my original position Lilly moved around getting comfortable. Suddenly her sexy ass was pressed against me. Oh god.

I try to move back a little, creating some distance. But soon she flips over her front now facing me. She throws one leg around my waist and her hands across my chest. She looked like a koala. I soon fall back asleep.

-----
Lilly's pov

I stretch my legs against something and try to kick it out of the way. Whatever it was made a weird noise like a guy groaning. I open my eyes to see nothing. It was so dark wherever I was, but so warm. I try to move my arms, but soon realize that they are being held down by something. I start to panic, I've been kidnapped and now they have me in a basement locked up!

I start to struggle trying to get out of whatever holding me down. Soon I feel shuffling from underneath me and something moving up and down. It's weird. I moaned out and rubbed my eyes.

"I freaking want sleep!" I whispered to myself, I was so tired. I didn't want to move at all.

I tried snuggling back into my pillow, but it was so rough it wasn't comfortable at all! I lifted my head up, I was pissed. Why couldn't my pillow get into the position like I fricking wanted it too?

I looked up to see a mop of brown curls, what? What's going on? I looked around the room and it was al white, like everything, from what I could see, it was so dark, the walls curtains, even white tiles on the floor. Everything appeared to look white.

I screeched and jumped out of whoever's arms. I know I did not sleep with anyone! I'm not like that!

I fell off the bed, wonderful! The floor was hard and cold, not something I like. I heard shuffling from the bed above me, I guess I woke them up!

"Uhh, love what are you doing on the floor?" As soon as I heard the deep British accent I knew who it was, Harry.

"Why am I here?" I asked, my voice coming off extremely weak even though I tried to make it strong.

"You fell asleep in my car and I didn't want to wake you, so I brought you inside."

I nodded, it seemed like the nice thing to do. Although he could have let me stay in a separate bed from him, that's weird. I will admit he is attractive, very attractive. With his morning look and his hair everywhere, very cute, especially with his dimples. I don't see how everyone thinks he's so bad, he doesn't seem that bad to me.